Temporary Huggles

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
stranger said:
Hello Freddy! How's your mom doing? :wave:
Hey Roxxy! My mom is doing a lot better today. She went to the Dr., and although he found it very strange, he could find nothing wrong. She has to go for a stress test to be sure though. It really makes you count your blessings when someone close to you is temporarily not well.

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
MAYbe...if you pay for my room! :p
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Very clever...it would be interesting because the cat has never been, the fish has gone a couple of times and we know the fish's main likes and dislikes :lookaroun, and the duck has gone many many times. How does one work around that? :lol: Well, the duck is very sweet and very flexible since she's gone a lot :p

stranger

Fantasmic!329 said:
Hey Roxxy! My mom is doing a lot better today. She went to the Dr., and although he found it very strange, he could find nothing wrong. She has to go for a stress test to be sure though. It really makes you count your blessings when someone close to you is temporarily not well.

So very true! My twin sister was in an accident last year and she was out of commission for some time. It was stressful, and hard to see her that way. Now she is doing good and causing mayhem with everyone. It’s all good! ;)

I hope they find nothing wrong during the stress test! *huggles* for you and your mom.

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Very clever...it would be interesting because the cat has never been, the fish has gone a couple of times and we know the fish's main likes and dislikes :lookaroun, and the duck has gone many many times. How does one work around that? :lol: Well, the duck is very sweet and very flexible since she's gone a lot :p

I heard the duck is moody in the morning. The fish and cat are pretty flexible. :lookaroun
nibbs said:
Yep...it sure does. :slurp:

I don’t know about you, but I like them barbequed...

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
I heard the duck is moody in the morning. The fish and cat are pretty flexible. :lookaroun

I don’t know about you, but I like them barbequed...
:eek: Am not...:lol: honestly I'm always the one who likes to get up early and be at the parks for opening :D

Are you sure the fish is flexible? Remember how he loathes a certain park :lookaroun

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Danny, your Christmas sounds like a Lifetime Christmas movie, only better!
I can totally relate to your mom's feelings. Having taken care of numerous elderly relatives, I know how darn hard it can be! And, on top of it, their fragility is a reminder that none of us is really all that far behind them! We have to make every minute count. Sounds like your mom turned everything around and did just that!
The pizzeria sounds like a miracle that was just waiting for you and your mom and sister to walk into it. How amazing! Gave me chills to read about it.

Ferris Bueller sounds like a perfect way to end a Christmas! :lol:

A book on Festivus? :eek: I'll have to look for it!

Huggles Danny! Thanks for sharing! :kiss:

:eek: Thanks.

P.S. It was kind of odd, but it was probably one of the most touching Christmases I've had in memory...

P.S.S. The book is by Allen Salkin. www.festivusbook.com

Just found this, too: http://www.vidlit.com/festivus/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom