Temporary Huggles

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
MerHearted said:
EDIT:

Kirsten, I need the soundtrack to Parade of Dreams. I can't live without it!!!
Welcome back!! I really want that soundtrack too, especially that "Welcome to our Family." I had forgotten how much I loved that song, but remembered when they played it on the parade this morning. I miss Disneyland. :(

Wasn't that Disney special on the History Channel interesting? I never watch that channel, but today my dad was watching something about Easter on the HC, and I saw a commerical for it.

My Christmas was very nice, how about everyone else's? My sister, BIL, and neice came over. Lots of fun!

Merry Christmas!

*huggles*
EDIT: Dot, you will love The Lion King!!! I saw it last January, and it was wonderful!!!

xfkirsten

MerHearted said:
Hello all! Merry Christmas! I'm back from Disneyland. :cry:

Anyways, my body is having a hard time adjusting to the sudden weather change so I'm feeling a little ill. I also starting writing my trip report today. I've finished day one. It totaled to over 4000 words. Only 4 more days to go! :lookaroun :wave:

EDIT:

Kirsten, I need the soundtrack to Parade of Dreams. I can't live without it!!!

WELCOME BACK! :D I can't wait to read your report!! :sohappy: And as for PoD... IM me... :lookaroun

Nemo14

Morning day after huggles! More family gatherings today, but time for a quick huggle. Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I surprised my DH, DS, and DD with reservations for the Segway tour at WDW when we go in May. They're very excited about that!

PS Dot - I'm so happy for you!! You'll love Lion King. When are you going?

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Morning day after huggles! More family gatherings today, but time for a quick huggle. Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I surprised my DH, DS, and DD with reservations for the Segway tour at WDW when we go in May. They're very excited about that!

PS Dot - I'm so happy for you!! You'll love Lion King. When are you going?

Thanks Nemo! Huggles! We're going in June. My daughters (the dears!) got tickets for just about everyone they know, so there will be a huge gang of us going together! I can't wait!

Hooray for the Segway tour! :sohappy: That shoud be great fun! We've got to do that someday. Can't wait to hear your review!

Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday! Enjoy today's gatherings! :xmas:

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

Crazy day already. My mom woke up at about 4AM and she said her heart was racing. Rather odd, as she hadn't been doing anything stressful, just sleeping. It didn't calm down, so we brought her to the ER. There she was given an IV to calm down, and baby asprins.
The Dr. said the racing was probably caused by adrenaline- most likely a bad dream. He said nothing really to worry about.
My mom is doing fine, she feels better, and she was released to come home within three hours.
So today she has to rest all day. So much for going to the hardware store to return my dad's snowblower, and going to Home Depot to get a new one!

*huggles*

MKCP 1985

Happy to you, too, Regina. I read that you received the Walt Disney Treasures, Chronological Donald Duck volume 2 - so did I! I have proposed to the fam that before watching any rental, we start with a DD cartoon. Of course, they scoffed at that idea, but still . . .

I can remember actually seeing Disney cartoons before movies when I was a kid. Usually Donald Duck, Goofy, or Chip and Dale. Rarely Mickey.

(Don't tell anybody, but it is well known that Donald Duck is MUCH more popular than Mickey. :lookaroun )

DDuckFan130

MKCP 1985 said:
Happy to you, too, Regina. I read that you received the Walt Disney Treasures, Chronological Donald Duck volume 2 - so did I! I have proposed to the fam that before watching any rental, we start with a DD cartoon. Of course, they scoffed at that idea, but still . . .

I can remember actually seeing Disney cartoons before movies when I was a kid. Usually Donald Duck, Goofy, or Chip and Dale. Rarely Mickey.

(Don't tell anybody, but it is well known that Donald Duck is MUCH more popular than Mickey. :lookaroun )
I won't tell if you won't :lookaroun

I watched some of them already from the first Disc (been alternating between that, Ducktales, and Rescue Rangers :p) and I had wanted to see Der Fuehrer's face...funny cartoon :lol:

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Hi everyone!

Crazy day already. My mom woke up at about 4AM and she said her heart was racing. Rather odd, as she hadn't been doing anything stressful, just sleeping. It didn't calm down, so we brought her to the ER. There she was given an IV to calm down, and baby asprins.
The Dr. said the racing was probably caused by adrenaline- most likely a bad dream. He said nothing really to worry about.
My mom is doing fine, she feels better, and she was released to come home within three hours.
So today she has to rest all day. So much for going to the hardware store to return my dad's snowblower, and going to Home Depot to get a new one!

*huggles*

Sorry to hear this, Freddy! Huggles for you and your mom! This happened to me once. Woke up out of a sound sleep with my heart racing. Turned out I was having a panic attack probably brought on by a nightmare! First time I ever had a panic attack. It was horrible!

Anyway, enough about me! Hope your family had a nice Christmas at least!
Was Santa good to you? :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom