Temporary Huggles

Uponastar

Merry Christmas huggles everyone! :xmas:

The family just left and I am ready to relax! It's a rainy Christmas in Philly and it made for a somewhat sleepy day. But a nice one.

I'm looking forward to watching the WDW special on the History Channel at 8:00 PM. It will be the perfect capper to a perfect day! :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I am!
I got Lion King Tickets! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

MerHearted

Hello all! Merry Christmas! I'm back from Disneyland. :cry:

Anyways, my body is having a hard time adjusting to the sudden weather change so I'm feeling a little ill. I also starting writing my trip report today. I've finished day one. It totaled to over 4000 words. Only 4 more days to go! :lookaroun :wave:

EDIT:

Kirsten, I need the soundtrack to Parade of Dreams. I can't live without it!!!

DDuckFan130

MerHearted said:

Anyways, my body is having a hard time adjusting to the sudden weather change so I'm feeling a little ill. I also starting writing my trip report today. I've finished day one. It totaled to over 4000 words. Only 4 more days to go! :lookaroun :wave:

EDIT:

What'd you get me? :lookaroun

Glad you had fun and love the picture!

*HUGGLES*

Merry Christmas :xmas:

figmentmom

MerHearted said:

EDIT:

Wecome back, Fishy!!! (And nice avatar, by the way!) ;) :wave:

Pongo

Happy Christmas *huggles*!

Just finished watching The Polar Express and now I'm waiting for the WDW show on the history channel.

My holiday was great.

stranger

MerHearted said:

EDIT:

Where are her shells? :eek: :p :lol:

stranger

Uponastar said:
Merry Christmas huggles everyone! :xmas:

The family just left and I am ready to relax! It's a rainy Christmas in Philly and it made for a somewhat sleepy day. But a nice one.

I'm looking forward to watching the WDW special on the History Channel at 8:00 PM. It will be the perfect capper to a perfect day! :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I am!
I got Lion King Tickets! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
:sohappy: First you receive tickets for Rain and now The Lion King. *is secretly jealous* :p ;) *huggles* :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom