Temporary Huggles

barnum42

DDuckFan130 said:
Thank you Joe...I'll keep that in mind :)
No worries. After Xmas I'll be hitting the regime again, between the dating and Xmas I'll have put several pounds back on that I'll want to take back off :lol:

figmentmom

Holiday huggles to all! :xmas:

Good luck huggles to all who are taking finals, studying for finals, finishing papers, etc. :wave:

And have fun huggles to Vince (how many hours left until California?!?)

robynchic

barnum42 said:
*Big Huggles, with a side order of snoggle* :D

A snoggle!?! :lookaroun And I thought you were married...

Oh, and the official announcement about my American Sign Language final...

CANCELLED For once, I'm upset that I don't have a final! But my parents think I'll still have an A in the class.

robynchic

DDuckFan130 said:
Yeah I hear you...rice...damn :lol:

But my cousin was pleased (I guess :lookaroun) that when my mom grills steak or makes marinated steak, I don't eat rice with it, which in this culture, you eat everything with rice :lol:

As far as who I can go to for a low fat way of life :lol: that would be my dad. He's had to cut down on fatty foods himself so he broils chicken and vegetables a lot...I can talk to him. My cousin also said she'd take me to the supermarket to go for a trial run at foods I should eat :lol:

When my Health and Fitness professor was lecturing about dieting, she said that one of the best diet plans is Weight Watchers. And I've seen what Weight Watchers does- my roommate from last year has lost a total of 100 lbs on Weight Watchers!

And my mom's made some of the recipes that are on their website. The way they taste, who knew it was food made for someone on a diet? It was some of the best food I've tasted.

DDuckFan130

robynchic said:
A snoggle!?! :lookaroun And I thought you were married...

Oh, and the official announcement about my American Sign Language final...

CANCELLED For once, I'm upset that I don't have a final! But my parents think I'll still have an A in the class.
:lol:

He's not married....not yet :lookaroun

robynchic

DDuckFan130 said:
:lol:

He's not married....not yet :lookaroun

Okay, so no infidelity.

*Runs over to Barnum (what is his real name, anyway?), jumps into his arms for a great big HUGGLE*

...I'm not so sure about kissing strangers though...but British accents are always a plus. AND you can tight-rope walk!

DDuckFan130

robynchic said:
Okay, so no infidelity.

*Runs over to Barnum (what is his real name, anyway?), jumps into his arms for a great big HUGGLE*

...I'm not so sure about kissing strangers though...but British accents are always a plus. AND you can tight-rope walk!
His name is Joe...and there's worse things than kissing strangers around here...

:lookaroun

robynchic

DDuckFan130 said:
His name is Joe...and there's worse things than kissing strangers around here...

:lookaroun

*refrains from commenting, but decides to PM you what she wanted to say. Apparently, laughing really hard burns calories...so burn baby burn...*

MKCP 1985

robynchic said:
*refrains from commenting, but decides to PM you what she wanted to say. Apparently, laughing really hard burns calories...so burn baby burn...*
Barnum, being whispered about is THE most sincere form of flattery.

It has to be the accent. :lookaroun

robynchic

MKCP 1985 said:
Barnum, being whispered about is THE most sincere form of flattery.

It has to be the accent. :lookaroun

And the agility. I mean, someone HAS to be able to move well to be able to walk on a tight rope!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom