Temporary Huggles

SIR90210

Chirstmas Huggles! And MORE whipped cream!
hangar.jpg

Alright, so it's not exactly whipped cream, but if it were...

MKCP 1985

robynchic said:
I want a huggle...I had a final today and was supposed to go home after the final, but school was cancelled for the day, meaning I have to take my final tomorrow. Then my professor said the final is likely cancelled. And I'd have an A, if it weren't for how harshly she grades a couple papers (I have over 100 on EVERY (meaning 12) quiz, and a 107 on the midterm). So now I'm worried I won't have an A...

Huggle?
*huggles* Good luck with your grade. If it isn't what you want, go and talk to your prof. when you get your grades. I have seen grades get changed before, but earlier works better than later.

nibblesandbits

Oh by the way...to update on my final...everything went well...I needed to get a 13.5 out of 20 and I'm sure I did that. Now I am officially on Christmas break! :xmas:

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
How did it go?
Well...um guys...skip this post unless you want to be grossed out :lol:

Well, he told me I have a hormonal imbalance, with androgen being a little more than estrogen. To fix that and to get my period back, he recommended a pill called Yasmin which so happens to be the birth control pill my other doctor prescribed...I just haven't started on it yet. He said this pill is excellent for anti-androgen agents or whatever he said. He also wants to check my Cortisol levels again which means more blood :lol: He finally said I need to lose weight...DUH! He said that would help, and I told him I've never been able to lose a substantial amount of weight. So whatever, I gotta try harder I guess.

:lookaroun

Connor002

DDuckFan130 said:
Well...um guys...skip this post unless you want to be grossed out :lol:

Oh come on, do you really think any of us would be able to skip it now that you've said that? :lol: :lookaroun :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom