Temporary Huggles

Connor002

Things are getting very Christmasy. Today I had a free period and stoped in to see the decorations they put up in the Chapel. I had no idea the decorated it so much.:eek:

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Things are getting very Christmasy. Today I had a free period and stoped in to see the decorations they put up in the Chapel. I had no idea the decorated it so much.:eek:

Oooh that sounds nice! I love little chapels, rather than big churches. Especially at Christmas. Did they use real pine? Does it smell Christmasy? :xmas:

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Oooh that sounds nice! I love little chapels, rather than big churches. Especially at Christmas. Did they use real pine? Does it smell Christmasy? :xmas:

I think they avoid the real thing because some people are allergic, but they do have tons of the fake stuff up everywhere. The strangest thing is the chapel's position is sort of unexpected. I was just walking down the main corridor and the next thing I knew I was through the oak doors and in Christmasland.:xmas:

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I was just walking down the main corridor and the next thing I knew I was through the oak doors and in Christmasland.:xmas:

Sounds festive! Did they have room for a manger in there?

xfkirsten

imagineer boy said:
Gosh, a French final and an English test tomorrow. God help me.

Good luck! :wave: I've only got my Developmental Psych final tomorrow.

I do, however, have two finals on Monday (Animal Behavior and Buddhism) so Vince is gonna have to help me study at Disneyland this weekend. :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

xfkirsten said:

I do, however, have two finals on Monday (Animal Behavior and Buddhism) so Vince is gonna have to help me study at Disneyland this weekend. :lookaroun
While you're on Screamin' or ToT :lookaroun

I just took my last final online and I am done woo hoo! :D

MerHearted

xfkirsten said:

*tosses your books into the Rivers of America* :lookaroun

barnum42

DDuckFan130 said:
He finally said I need to lose weight...DUH! He said that would help, and I told him I've never been able to lose a substantial amount of weight. So whatever, I gotta try harder I guess.
I found exercising with a heart rate monitor did wonders for me - you don't have to exercise as hard as you think in order to burn fat, which means it's easier to do and you can keep going longer. Between that and more sensible eating I lost over fifty pounds.

If you would like to know more, ask or drop me a PM :wave:

barnum42

robynchic said:
I want a huggle...I had a final today and was supposed to go home after the final, but school was cancelled for the day, meaning I have to take my final tomorrow. Then my professor said the final is likely cancelled. And I'd have an A, if it weren't for how harshly she grades a couple papers (I have over 100 on EVERY (meaning 12) quiz, and a 107 on the midterm). So now I'm worried I won't have an A...

Huggle?
*Big Huggles, with a side order of snoggle* :D

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Sounds festive! Did they have room for a manger in there?
Sure they did! It's not that small. :lol:
It was built to house about 200 monks/seminarians.
It's tough to fit 500 of us in there are once though.:zipit:

imagineer boy

Connor002 said:
HAHA!

My finals aren't 'till after Christmas.

Hey, I'll say the same to you after break when you start you finals. "Ha! Ha! My finals are already over!" :lol: :p :wave:

Well, atleast I'll have mine over with instead of worrying about them while trying to open presents. Not to mention, I'd pretty much forget about everything when break is over.

DDuckFan130

barnum42 said:
I found exercising with a heart rate monitor did wonders for me - you don't have to exercise as hard as you think in order to burn fat, which means it's easier to do and you can keep going longer. Between that and more sensible eating I lost over fifty pounds.

If you would like to know more, ask or drop me a PM :wave:
Thank you Joe...I'll keep that in mind :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom