Temporary Huggles

MKCP 1985

Here's a little present for Brad:

0_22_121505_penguins_diet.jpg

Apparently over at foxnews.com, there is a story on Japanese penguins exercising to keep from getting fat. What's wrong with fat penguins? :confused:

robynchic

MKCP 1985 said:
Here's a little present for Brad:

0_22_121505_penguins_diet.jpg

Apparently over at foxnews.com, there is a story on Japanese penguins exercising to keep from getting fat. What's wrong with fat penguins? :confused:

PENGUINS!

Language lesson of the day: Japanese for "Penguin"
Pen geen (the "g" is a hard "g", like in "glad").

HUGGLES to Pengeen and everyone. I need something to distract me from the fact that I COULD BE HOME AND ON MY NEW COMPUTER RIGHT NOW!

tigsmom

robynchic said:
Being random is fun. Besides, now you have a word that you don't learn in cartoons that you can say to Japanese guests!

Having dealt extensivly with Japanese tourists I can honestly say that the word penguin has never come up. :lol:

huggles

robynchic

hakunamatata said:
Im sorry, did someone say something?

what the...

Don't confuse the already-confused college student that should be home! (No, I'm not bitter at ALL that I could be cozy with a puppy in my lap right now...:fork: )

speck76

nibblesandbits said:
:eek: Wow, Brad...really good to know! That kind of knowledge kinda makes a girl go weak in her knees! :lol:

I am not selfish....and I take pleasure in other's pleasures......gives me a warm feeling inside......:D

speck76

robynchic said:
Yasmin has been shown to help people lose up to 6 lbs in 6 months. And the problem with birth control is remembering to take it at the same time every day. Just remember to take it at a time you'd always do something else, and it'll become part of the routine. An alarm doesn't hurt, either.
I used to work in a pharmacy, so while I don't know a LOT about prescriptions, I have a lot of ideas on how to get you to remember to take it.

oh....that is a better explanation than "I used to have a lot of unprotected $ex, so I know a lot" :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom