Temporary Huggles

Wilt Dasney

stranger said:
Yes, I guess it has nothing to do with that they’re the same company. :p :lol:

And I don't have a big enough straw. :p
Sooooo if the cow were replaced with a new mother and the man were replaced with a baby...would that be a better ad? :lookaroun

stranger

Wilt Dasney said:
Sooooo if the cow were replaced with a new mother and the man were replaced with a baby...would that be a better ad? :lookaroun

:lookaroun

Ummmm….I don’t want to think about what the baby would have to do to turn it into a milkshake commercial. :lookaroun

:eek:

MerHearted

I really must stop paying attention to Penguins games.

Atlanta: *dominates and goes up 5-0 in the final period*
Vince: Oy, well, this is over. I'm leaving.
Penguins: *score 4 goals in 13 minutes to bring the game back within reach*
Vince: *comes back* What?! It's 5-4 now? No way! Awesome!
Atlanta: *scores another goal to put the game away*
Vince: &^%#!*@%!&$@%!^@$!!!

:lookaroun

dandaman

MerHearted said:
Crosby: Oh crap, Vince is watching... what do I do?! Ahhhhh! *hyperventilates*

We actually beat him (and the rest of the Pens, but who cares about them? :lookaroun) a few nights ago... that was nothing short of a miracle. :lol:

MerHearted

dandaman said:
We actually beat him (and the rest of the Pens, but who cares about them? :lookaroun) a few nights ago... that was nothing short of a miracle. :lol:

*shakes fist at you* :fork:

I actually have Jeff O'Neill on my fantasy team. He may not be for long though. I'm looking to pick up Michel Ouellet and gotta get rid of someone. It's looking like Jeff now cause he hasn't been very productive for me in recent weeks.

dandaman

Jeff really hasn't been scoring goals as often as he should (or as often as he wants to). I'm surprised.

Speaking of the Leafs, Canada won the World Juniors, and their goalie (Justin Pogge) is the first-round pick for Toronto. :sohappy: I'm so excited about this. He only allowed something like 4 or 5 goals throughout the entire tournament.

http://www.hockeycanada.ca/

MerHearted

dandaman said:
Jeff really hasn't been scoring goals as often as he should (or as often as he wants to). I'm surprised.

Speaking of the Leafs, Canada won the World Juniors, and their goalie (Justin Pogge) is the first-round pick for Toronto. :sohappy: I'm so excited about this. He only allowed something like 4 or 5 goals throughout the entire tournament.

This is my fantasy team right now. I'm currently in 2nd place in my league.

The Mighty Mermaids. :lookaroun

Centers:
Marc Savard, Craig Conroy, Patrick Marleau, Mario Lemieux

Left Wings:
Simon Gagne, Alexander Ovechkin, Ryan Smyth

Right Wings:
Jaromir Jagr, Alex Kovalev, Jeff O'Neill

Defensemen:
Nicklas Lidstrom, Dion Phaneuf, Andrej Meszaros, Sergei Gonchar, Brian Leetch, Brendan Witt

Goalies:
Manny Legace, Curtis Joseph, Evgeni Nabokov, Ryan Miller

MerHearted

dandaman said:
Oy veh. :lol:

Wasn't the best decision, was it? ;)

What? No Belfour? :fork:

Mario's my weapon in waiting. I don't need him cause my other 3 centers are really good. But if Mario ever catches fire, like I know he can, then he'll be of great use. Plus, he's the Mermaid captain. :lookaroun

No... no Belfour. I rather like the goalies the way they are. :p

MKCP 1985

speck76 said:
my monkey is sad :(

This response is too predictable, too easy.

I can't believe nobody else has already said this.

Okay, here goes:

"Your monkey is sad? Then you shouldn't spank him so much!"

:lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol:

dandaman

I was just gonna post that... :lookaroun

Finally learned the right piano chords to "Seasons of Love" from "Rent" (also called "525,600 Minutes"). :sohappy:

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
I haven't seen the movie or play of Rent, but I absolutely love that song, Danny!

My dad is a cleaning frenzie today. The project of the day is: the garage. :brick:

*huggles*

MKCP 1985

Fantasmic!329 said:
My dad is a cleaning frenzie today. The project of the day is: the garage. :brick:

*huggles*
Ha! Me too! It is a dad thing, I guess. The garage is where almost all our family exercise equipment is, and if we are going to have any chance of implementing the resolutions so that we can break them, the Christmas decorations have to get off the workout gear and into the attic.

So, the taskmaster (me) puts kid 1 and kid 2 to work hauling all the ornaments and garland and outdoor lights and railroad train and Christmas village porcelain houses and even the re-usable tree up the attic stairs (the tree took all 3 of us to get up there!)

But that garage is looking good now! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom