Temporary Huggles

dandaman

Fantasmic!329 said:
I haven't seen the movie or play of Rent, but I absolutely love that song, Danny!

Neither have I. :lol: My sister's obsessed with musicals (her favourites being Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, and Rent), so she commissioned me to maybe learn the song for her. I don't even think she knows that I know the song....

Karaoke night at the Smith house! :lookaroun

dandaman

No. Why do you think that? :lookaroun

There are actually a lot of famous "Danny Smiths" out there... one of them broke a world record (I forget for what, now...), and another is the co-executive producer of Family Guy. :D

Speaking of Smith, I found out yesterday on the Tonight Show that it was officially "Smith Day", the holiday that celebrates the most common last name in the world. :sohappy:

dandaman

Connor002 said:
Giving away an awful lot of information, aren't we Dan?
Might want to be more careful...

I thought you said before that you had enough information to go on? :lookaroun

P.S. How many Danny Smiths are you gonna have to kill off before you find the right one? :lol:

Connor002

dandaman said:
I thought you said before that you had enough information to go on? :lookaroun

P.S. How many Danny Smiths are you gonna have to kill off before you find the right one? :lol:

Well, actually not many. I could easily plug in "Smith" to a phone book of rBell River. That would lower the odds greatly. Not to mention I could go by the facts that you have a mother, father, and female sibling not far off in age. The icing on the cake would be that I could pull up the "Pictures of Yourself" thread. It could easily be a done deal.

dandaman

Connor002 said:
Well, actually not many. I could easily plug in "Smith" to a phone book of rBell River. That would lower the odds greatly. Not to mention I could go by the facts that you have a mother, father, and female sibling not far off in age. The icing on the cake would be that I could pull up the "Pictures of Yourself" thread. It could easily be a done deal.

There are about 230 Smiths in my phone book. :lookaroun

Connor002

dandaman said:
There are about 230 Smiths in my phone book. :lookaroun

I just came up with 14 fitting the description, but hey, they could all be wrong. My point is the kids give out far too much information on the web. Sadly, not all are as smart as we, and give out far more, and may one day sufffer horrible consequences.

dandaman

Connor002 said:
I just came up with 14 fitting the description, but hey, they could all be wrong. My point is the kids give out far too much information on the web. Sadly, not all are as smart as we, and give out far more, and may one day sufffer horrible consequences.

Thankfully, though, I don't know anyone who has been stalked using the Internet/ personal info given out using it.

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
dandaman said:
No. Why do you think that? :lookaroun

There are actually a lot of famous "Danny Smiths" out there... one of them broke a world record (I forget for what, now...), and another is the co-executive producer of Family Guy. :D

Speaking of Smith, I found out yesterday on the Tonight Show that it was officially "Smith Day", the holiday that celebrates the most common last name in the world. :sohappy:
I share a birthday with President John Tyler, Sam Walton (Walmart guy), Jennifer Capriati, Cy Young, and others.

:lookaroun

(Truthfully, I just Googled the date, and found out birthdays. But I did know about John Tyler and Jennifer sharing a b-day with me.)

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Practice, Connor?

Maybe.:lookaroun

My favorite part is forming alliances with larger nations, then using them to gain supreme power, and at the last moment, breaking the alliance and crushing them. :drevil:

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Maybe.:lookaroun

My favorite part is forming alliances with larger nations, then using them to gain supreme power, and at the last moment, breaking the alliance and crushing them. :drevil:

Ah, the old form-alliances-with-larger-nations-then-using-them-to-gain-supreme-power-and-at-the-last-moment-breaking-the-alliance-and-crushing-them trick! Yes, that sounds like you!

Hey, that was hard to type!

:lookaroun

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Ah, the old form-alliances-with-larger-nations-then-using-them-to-gain-supreme-power-and-at-the-last-moment-breaking-the-alliance-and-crushing-them trick!

Funny thing, I've actually never heard of the trick being used on a large scale...:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom