Temporary Huggles

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Huggles! Just heard that tomorrow morning's low in Orlando will be 34 degrees!!! :eek:
Hope Nibs packed her longjohns! Guess she'll switch from ice cream to hot chocolate!

So, anyone up for Blizzard Beach? :lookaroun

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Clearly, you've never done a Polar Bear Dip. ;)

That would be so cool/cold/awesome/holycrapwhyisthishappeninginFlorida, if it snowed, though. :eek:

Darn right I never Polar Beared! Dd did though. Still think she's crazy.

Yeah, wouldn't that be amazing if it snowed! With all the wierd weather lately, I wouldn't count it out.

tigsmom

dandaman said:
Get the popcorn, 'cause here comes a story.

As some of you may know, my grandparents aren't doing so well. They both have been diagnosed with early stage Alzheimer's. Well, my grandpa went in for carotid artery surgery two days ago. During procedure, the docs found some scar tissue from a past heart attack. Turns out he had one on December 15th, and everyone else (including at this house) thought he just had the 24-hour flu. He was fine the next day (thank God).

Hope all goes well. I've taken care of many Alzheimer sufferers and its a very difficult job. (((HUGS))) to you all.

dandaman

Random Post of the Day: The CBC show "Talking to Americans" aired a few years ago, and asked Americans really stupid (not to mention untrue) questions. For example, Rick Mercer (host) asked the governor of Iowa what he thought of Canada's new 24-hour time system, because we'd originally had 20 hours of daylight.

"Congratulations, Canada, on your new 24-hour clock!"

"Congratulations Canada, on legalizing hats!"

You get the idea. Well, I finally found my favourite clip on the show, floating around the Net.

http://home.comcast.net/~wwwstephen2/bush.mpg

:D

Nemo14

Evening huggles all and extra special huggles Danny! :kiss: Hope all improves for your Mom soon.
Oh, and Woody, wander in a little more often!

dandaman

Thanks to all for the immediate support. Unfortunately, no calls have been made to our house, of as of yet, we have no info on what's happening. :(

dandaman

Well, right now I have to go. My sister's arguing with me over the computer. :brick:

I'll update you guys on the family situation ASAP. :wave:

figmentmom

dandaman said:
Thanks to all for the immediate support. Unfortunately, no calls have been made to our house, of as of yet, we have no info on what's happening. :(

Dan, we're all thinking about you and your family...*huggles* for all of you. Keep us posted.

tigsmom

Its 19 degress right now.... huggles!
36_11_8.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom