Temporary Huggles

dandaman

Fantasmic!329 said:
I share a birthday with President John Tyler, Sam Walton (Walmart guy), Jennifer Capriati, Cy Young, and others.

:lookaroun

(Truthfully, I just Googled the date, and found out birthdays. But I did know about John Tyler and Jennifer sharing a b-day with me.)

I share a birthday with Abe Lincoln, and I was born in Lincoln Hospital, about 5 minutes outside of Lincoln, Ontario. :eek:

I also share it with John Quincy Ford's wife, Judy Blume, and Silvia Saint. :lookaroun

Charles Schulz also died on my birthday. :(

dandaman

DDuckFan130 said:
Ooh. Glad everything is going well :wave:

*huggles*

Not well, per se, but so far nothing extremely serious. Grandma's blood pressure was through the roof again this morning, and nobody knows why. :(

DDuckFan130

dandaman said:
Not well, per se, but so far nothing extremely serious. Grandma's blood pressure was through the roof again this morning, and nobody knows why. :(
Yeah but everything seems to be going a lot better than yesterday, and that you have to be thankful for. I'm sure your grandma's blood pressure will be taken care of :)

dandaman

Well, Mom just got home, and Grandpa's home from the hospital and doing fine, as is Grandma. :sohappy: Things are good, for now.

Connor002

dandaman said:
P.S. It's "drivel", BTW. :wave:

That's what I ment...
Or is it? :lookaroun
No... but I feel stupid right now...

*reminds self of person that thought Amsterdam was a country*

Ok, I feel better now... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom