Temporary Huggles

nibblesandbits

Oh if that's the case, then I think Lindsay Lohan needs some *huggles* too! She just came out saying that she was bulimic and that she was addicted to drugs...shocker there really... :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Well all, I will be back. I still have to take my shower for the day. (I love days off...getting to lounge around until the last minute possible). But I promise I will be back later. And watch, later no one else will be here. :lol:

I LEAVE NOW OFFICIALLY IN LESS THAN SIX HOURS!!!

*huggles* to those of you who must leave soon.

dandaman

nibblesandbits said:
Well all, I will be back. I still have to take my shower for the day. (I love days off...getting to lounge around until the last minute possible). But I promise I will be back later. And watch, later no one else will be here. :lol:

I LEAVE NOW OFFICIALLY IN LESS THAN SIX HOURS!!!

*huggles* to those of you who must leave soon.

Have fun without us. :cry:

rainfully

nibblesandbits said:
Don't worry Giraffe! I'm the same way, nobody knows my real name here either! (And with Connor in the room, that's probably a good thing!) However, in the new year, I might decide to change it up a little too. We'll just have to wait and see.

That's why I use "Rain"

It started out as an internet psuedonym that got leaked into my personal life, and now everyone calls me that, even my parents! :lol: So I guess now it actually IS my name... :lol:

Safari Giraffe

Pongo said:
*huggles*

I just started a war with my laundry.

:eek:
Be careful to separate the darks from the whites. If one of the dark clothes mixes with the white clothes it will be mutany and the end of civilization (or atleast some discoloration of the white clothes).:lol:

Tread lightly........................:lookaroun .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom