Temporary Huggles

Uponastar

Just popping in for some morning huggles! :wave:

Nemo, glad everyone is finally back on schedule and out of your hair! :lol:

Mary, hope hubby feels better! Hate those stomach things! :hurl: :fork:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Looks like Steve's been busy taking down all the holiday decorations and putting them away 'til next year.

*helps carry the boxes up to the attic*

*gives Nemo and Steve a hand*

We could always leave them for our hubbies to move. :animwink: :rolleyes:

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
*gives Nemo and Steve a hand*

We could always leave them for our hubbies to move. :animwink: :rolleyes:
Yeah like that would work! (as she types on the computer she waited 12 1/2 months for!!!!!)

dandaman

MerHearted said:
Vince: I wonder how my Penguins are doing? *checks Yahoo! Sports* They're actually winning 3-0? Oh wow, I gotta listen to this. *turns on radio*

Montreal: *quickly scores 4 goals*

Vince: $@^%$!%$*$&@$@%(*!($#%#$!!! That's it, I'm watching TV.

Penguins: *score 3 more goals and win 6-4*

:lookaroun :brick: :lol:

*Go Leafs* :lookaroun

Safari Giraffe

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen. I have missed ALOT the past few days. I have to stop being so busy. I worked till the wee hours of the morning and are finally starting to wake up.

Let's see:

I think I am an above average cook. I too experiment with ingredients to make up my own recipes. I love the Food Network and I have probably 75-100 cookbooks that I have collected over the years (no kidding).

I am not much of a Nekkid huggle person, but that may change in the New Year.

Welcome back Joe....I missed you.

Maybe this year I will use my name (maybe intials) instead of Safari Giraffe......I haven't decided yet as I am very much a private person.

HUGGLES for everyone!:kiss:

That's enough to start with I guess....................:lookaroun .

nibblesandbits

Safari Giraffe said:
Maybe this year I will use my name (maybe intials) instead of Safari Giraffe......I haven't decided yet as I am very much a private person.

Don't worry Giraffe! I'm the same way, nobody knows my real name here either! (And with Connor in the room, that's probably a good thing!) However, in the new year, I might decide to change it up a little too. We'll just have to wait and see.

nibblesandbits

Thanks a lot Roxxy!!! I'm still hoping everything goes well. I'm a little nervous that something will go wrong...especially after last year's trip went so perfectly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom