Temporary Huggles

rainfully

Safari Giraffe said:
:eek:
Be careful to separate the darks from the whites. If one of the dark clothes mixes with the white clothes it will be mutany and the end of civilization (or atleast some discoloration of the white clothes).:lol:

Tread lightly........................:lookaroun .

I think you take your laundry a little too seriously...

:lookaroun

rainfully

Safari Giraffe said:
Did you miss the ":lol: "???

(I always throw everything in together............who cares..........:lol: ).

I have no real system for sorting my clothes.... :lol: I know my mom does it not only by color but also by fabrics... she does different cycles for different things... I wonder if it really makes all that much of a difference! :lol:

I usually have four piles... blues and greens, pinks and reds, blacks, and whites. Although sometimes I have anxiety over whether navy blue should go with the blacks or the blue pile... :lookaroun j/k :lol:

nibblesandbits

rainfully said:
That's why I use "Rain"

It started out as an internet psuedonym that got leaked into my personal life, and now everyone calls me that, even my parents! :lol: So I guess now it actually IS my name... :lol:
Well...the nibs part is right...that is part of my last name...

oh no, I've said to much...:lookaroun

That's pretty funny how you're own parents have started calling you that though!

nibblesandbits

Ok all...this is it...

I'd better say goodbye now while I have the chance! :sohappy:

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. (Don't get into too much trouble!) Oh and Connor, you behave yourself while I'm gone!

I will miss you all!

Walt Disney World *huggles*!!!!! :kiss:

Pongo

nibblesandbits said:
Ok all...this is it...

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. (Don't get into too much trouble!) Oh and Connor, you behave yourself while I'm gone!

I will miss you all!

Bye Nibbs! Have an awesome time. I can't wait to read the trip report!

*huggles*

tigsmom

nibblesandbits said:
Ok all...this is it...

I will miss you all!

Have fun! HUGGLES! :wave:

rainfully

Pongo said:
I never know where to put yellows and oranges.

Orange would go with the reds and pinks, I think (my mom says I always look good in orange... so I usually have at least one orange shirt)

As for the yellow... I'm lost on that one...

Safari Giraffe

nibblesandbits said:
Ok all...this is it...

I will miss you all!

Have a great time!:wave:

barnum42

rainfully said:
I have no real system for sorting my clothes.... :lol: I know my mom does it not only by color but also by fabrics... she does different cycles for different things... I wonder if it really makes all that much of a difference! :lol:

I usually have four piles... blues and greens, pinks and reds, blacks, and whites. Although sometimes I have anxiety over whether navy blue should go with the blacks or the blue pile... :lookaroun j/k :lol:
When prepping laundry, I have one pile - "To be washed"...Life is so much simpler when you are male :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom