Temporary Huggles

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Dot- I love Breyer's! Do they sell it around you? They do here! :slurp: (And I'll take chocolate.)

Danny- You'd prefer nekkid *huggles* with me? You didn't exclude me in the list. :lookaroun

Nibs- Have a wonderful trip!! :kiss:

*huggles*

Nemo14

Pongo said:
Gah! The site keeps randomly logging me out!

Is this happening to anyone else? I'm so confused.

*huggles*
Hasn't happened to me today, but I had a similar problem with it last week.

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
I have to be back at school tonight at 6:30 for the Geography Bee. Sometimes it stinks to be intelligent. :( :lookaroun :lol:

I woke up with a really bad leg cramp this morning. And the weird thing is my mom told me last nite that she had one. And my LA teacher had one too. Way too weird. :lookaroun

*huggles*

Pongo

Fantasmic!329 said:
I have to be back at school tonight at 6:30 for the Geography Bee. Sometimes it stinks to be intelligent. :( :lookaroun :lol:

I woke up with a really bad leg cramp this morning. And the weird thing is my mom told me last nite that she had one. And my LA teacher had one too. Way too weird. :lookaroun

*huggles*

Today's obscure holiday is Leg Cramp Day.

Seriously.

:lookaroun

rainfully

DDuckFan130 said:
Boy Meets World? :lookaroun

:lol:

Nope. :)

Although I do tend to reference that show a lot. Especially back in the first couple of seasons... hehe.

Me and my friends actually memorized the little handshake routine that Cory and Shawn did... :lol:

Pongo

rainfully said:
:lol:

Nope. :)

Although I do tend to reference that show a lot. Especially back in the first couple of seasons... hehe.

Me and my friends actually memorized the little handshake routine that Cory and Shawn did... :lol:

So what is it from?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom