Take a Guess As To Who Just Became a CastMember!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Congratulations Patrick.
Guess this means you will be spending less time at WDW than before :lol:
Good luck, hope it is all you hope it to be!

Figment1986

I love traning pay check... (note to self... find something unuasual to get hireed at a themepark... then if hireed at busch dont read the paperwork... and messup signiture. J/K......)

Lee

Adventurer
First Patrick, now Eric?

Ok, all this talk got to me...I begin the process of getting a WDW job tomorrow. :sohappy:

Number_6

ISTCrew20 said:
Hey, congrats buddy. Do you know where you're working and what you'll be doing?

Right now I'm supposed to be working as a dispatcher over at Disney's Boardwalk part-time. But I got an e-mail from another CM saying that they might be able to get me over to the entertainment division since I have radio and television broadcast training, so here's hoping. :D

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
cherrynegra

Oh I see the makings of a screenplay. Picture it. A guy and a girl, great friends, become CMs, and the adventure ensues......

I was thinking the same thing.....many more places to loose phones...loose ID's, get lost in the utilidors....and the saga continues

With all the new hire movement here, we'll need to ask Steve to set up a new thread category just for CM issues. Good luck to all.

TowerOfTerror

Number_6 said:
Right now I'm supposed to be working as a dispatcher over at Disney's Boardwalk part-time. But I got an e-mail from another CM saying that they might be able to get me over to the entertainment division since I have radio and television broadcast training, so here's hoping. :D
In other words, he wants to work with Kryssa on the new top 7 things to do at Disney :lookaroun
Good luck with the new job. :sohappy:

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
NemoRocks78 said:
Patrick, were you working at the cart near IASW today? If so, I bought two Mickey Premiums from you at around 2:45. :D
HAHAHA...Yea, that was me. How come you didn't say anything?

Yesterday was my first day on the job (working a cart). I was working Peter Pan Ice Cream, which is the cart by IASW, Peter Pan, and the new Stroller Area. It was so much fun, and I didn't think I would say that, but it was really A-L-O-T of fun. I'm getting trained on popcorn next saturday, so I should be working in the park next saturday and sunday.

Nemo-what time did you come by?

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
ISTCrew20 said:
HAHAHA...Yea, that was me. How come you didn't say anything?

Yesterday was my first day on the job (working a cart). I was working Peter Pan Ice Cream, which is the cart by IASW, Peter Pan, and the new Stroller Area. It was so much fun, and I didn't think I would say that, but it was really A-L-O-T of fun. I'm getting trained on popcorn next saturday, so I should be working in the park next saturday and sunday.

Nemo-what time did you come by?

I came by at around 2:45-2:50. I was wearing a Boston Red Sox hat and white Sean John shirt and was with my younger brother and his friend. I would've said something, but I thought the two people with you were your trainers or supervisors so I didn't. Will do so next time I see you though. :)

Number_6

TowerOfTerror said:
In other words, he wants to work with Kryssa on the new top 7 things to do at Disney :lookaroun
Good luck with the new job. :sohappy:

Mmmmmmm..... Kryssa..... :sohappy: :D

mandib

I'll so be looking for you this weekend. I leave on Thursday so I'm going to be searching all CMs next to carts. Are you working in the MK or do you not know?

TowerOfTerror

NemoRocks78 said:
I came by at around 2:45-2:50. I was wearing a Boston Red Sox hat and white Sean John shirt and was with my younger brother and his friend. I would've said something, but I thought the two people with you were your trainers or supervisors so I didn't. Will do so next time I see you though. :)
Are you sick or something :hurl: ? It's not like you to not bring back an update from the parks. Could you bring one back next time you go to the parks ? :cool:

Lee

Adventurer
Oh, I got the job alright...

Trouble is, the only hours I could get were part time. Seeing as how I live in Miami and would be driving up, working 3 days, driving back is complicating things. One, I have nowhere to sleep. Two, after gas and tolls...ain't much check left to make it worthwhile. :brick:

I think I may have to try to talk them into a different job, something with a decent salary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom