Take a Guess As To Who Just Became a CastMember!

Number_6

DDuckFan130 said:
Ooh I'm so sorry to hear that. Hopefully your new employers will be cool about it :wave:.

Yeah, I went to talk to them today and they said just take my papers over to Health Services and get the appropriate paperwork from them. Then they would just reschedule the training days for me. Doesn't seem to be a problem at all.

tigger248

Sorry to hear about your foot. I hope it feels better soon.

Good to hear that they're working with you though. I knew someone who worked light duty for a while on my cp and I don't remember it being a problem for her. She hurt her foot too, she dropped a shelf on it while stocking. I don't know all of what she did, but I know that for a while she was passing out pay checks because I picked mine up from her a couple of times.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Just thought I would catch everyone up as to what's going on.

I had my assessment on Sunday, and I passed. So this saturday, I will be working 5:30 pm til midnight. Come by and visit!

DDuckFan130

ISTCrew20 said:

I had my assessment on Sunday, and I passed. So this saturday, I will be working 5:30 pm til midnight. Come by and visit!
Will you be by IASW like you said before? My family was actually going to go again on December 17 but season passes are blocked then so after just coming back last week, we're going back this weekend :lol:. My brother, sister, and I will probably be at MK in the morning and then at night. Maybe I'll buy something from you :D.

MicBat

ISTCrew20 said:

Congratulations! I was SOO nervous for my first assessment for some reason.. :lol: I'm sure you passed with flying colors, though. Have fun working Saturday!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom