Take a Guess As To Who Just Became a CastMember!

prberk

Congratulations, Patrick, on a dream come true!

I know that you will now have to be careful about what you post, but I am sure that that will be more than compensated for in your new adventure at WDW!

Have a great time, and let us know how you like it!

Paul

MicBat

Congratulations Patrick and welcome to the family! You'll be working with my room mate from the program. He'll be down there in December. :brick:

JBSLJames

Great news. Congratulations :wave:

I will try and look you up when we are down there later this month. I would assume that you would be on an afternoon shift until Summer? ? ?

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Hey guys.

I had Traditions class yesterday (saturday) and it was pretty cool.

Today I had my "Food and Beverage Basics" class and next saturday, I have 2 classes, which will be my MK tour classes and everything. I should be in the park getting trained next sunday.

It's alot of fun, and my first time in the Utilidor was a neat experience. I was really surprised at how fast I made friends. I can tell that I will be keeping in contact for a long time with the people I met over these past few days.

It's been great so far, and I can't wait until I'm actually in the park and ready to go. Once I know more, I'll let you guys know.

I asked if I will be in a specific location and nobody was sure yet. I know I will be in MK, but what land and everything, I still don't know.

kal1484

ISTCrew20 said:
Hey guy
I asked if I will be in a specific location and nobody was sure yet. I know I will be in MK, but what land and everything, I still don't know.

You'll be all over the park, you'll have to call in each day to see where you are at. As long as you are in ODF, and not Stands East/Stands West. :)

If ya have any real questions, pm me or joe. :) Welcome :)

se8472

wll that is just awsome, like others have said congratz and welcome to the family.

I can't wait to get back to my space in Dec.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
joeyjoe92979 said:
I didn't see your name on the upcoming training list for next week.
Well then I guess not lol.

If I have my last class next saturday, do you have any idea as to when I should be in the park and ready to go?

tigger248

I have just one piece of advice: Take your camera to your Once Upon a Time is Now class. When I had mine, there were a couple of photo ops. One was a chance for a pic in front of the castle well before park opening with absolutely no one in the background. The other was with characters, Mickey and Minnie were at mine but I've heard that others may possibly appear. I didn't have mine, but I wish I would have.

MKCP 1985

Wow, ODF and Main Street North have come a long way from 85 cents for a box of popcorn, no drinks or napkins on ice cream wagons and popcorn wagons, and at (Casey's) Corner, no straws and no lids! :lol:

I'm NOT that old, really! :lol:

Gucci65

CONGRATULATIONS PATRICK!!!!!

So are you going to be working afterschool or weekends only?

We will look for you in December! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom