Take a Guess As To Who Just Became a CastMember!

Lee

Adventurer
Ok...I'm getting jealous.

I swear, if it wasn't a 3 hour commute I'd have me a job up there right now. :mad:

Anyway, congrats Patrick. I'll buy something from ya in a couple weeks.

se8472

tigger248 said:
I have just one piece of advice: Take your camera to your Once Upon a Time is Now class. When I had mine, there were a couple of photo ops. One was a chance for a pic in front of the castle well before park opening with absolutely no one in the background. The other was with characters, Mickey and Minnie were at mine but I've heard that others may possibly appear. I didn't have mine, but I wish I would have.

Mine was Belle, she signed my folder too.

prberk

wdwprincess03 said:
You'll be all over the park, you'll have to call in each day to see where you are at. As long as you are in ODF, and not Stands East/Stands West. :)

If ya have any real questions, pm me or joe. :) Welcome :)

Just curious: what does ODF mean? And the other initials you all are using? (Maybe I am brain dead. I know the "F" is probably "Food," but can't figure out the rest...)

Paul

MicBat

prberk said:
Just curious: what does ODF mean? And the other initials you all are using? (Maybe I am brain dead. I know the "F" is probably "Food," but can't figure out the rest...)

Paul
Out Door Foods.. Just one of the many CM acronyms.. :lol:

surfsupdon

It's been said before, but congratulations Patrick!

Enjoy your new job, have fun, and I'm sure you'll do great with your die hard Disney . :)

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
MicBat said:
Out Door Foods.. Just one of the many CM acronyms.. :lol:
You weren't kidding with the word "many".

I could make a whole book out of the acronyms I learned in my Traditions and F&B basics classes alone.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Take A Guess As To Who Else Became A Castmember

Kinda weird it worked out this way...

but guess who will be working with me at the Magic Kingdom...

well...

IT'S TIFANI

She will be working at the Magic Kingdom as well, Main Street Merchandise. Her Traditions class is next saturday. :D

tigsmom

ISTCrew20 said:
Kinda weird it worked out this way...

but guess who will be working with me at the Magic Kingdom...

well...

IT'S TIFANI

She will be working at the Magic Kingdom as well, Main Street Merchandise. Her Traditions class is next saturday. :D

:lol: She made it in too! Good luck to you both. :wave:

Figment1986

hmmm.... Maby i should move to orlando... I may have a better way of getting in than at BGT... (evil people not hireing me last summer..)

aim

Irrawaddy Erik said:
You can wear them in, then change into your costumes (I know I did) :lol:

:lol: I did too. Some days, you have to. Like when you have like 7 hours between shifts. You sleep as long as you can, hahaha. Gotta miss the days of waking up and rushing to work in nighties and having your costume ready (and clean) for you. *tear*

And YAY for Tifani! That's so neat that you'll have a friend at the park with you. It comes in very nice. I had a sister workin there when I did. So we would meet up and it was nice. Congrats to you and Tifani! :-D

Gucci65

And here I thought Erik was teasing about wearing his jammies to work. I guess I could see that happening (late night, then early morning call).

Just don't forget to take off your fuzzy slippers. :p

As for me, I'll be on the lookout next month for a safari driver w/ animal slippers on his feet.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Hey guys once again lol.
I had my Once Upon a Time...is now class this morning. I actually had the class with FoxFire (Eric) from these boards. It was pretty fun seeing the park before it opened, and there was alot of stuff that I learned today that I never heard before.

The most exciting part of my day was picking up my paycheck. My first pay check from my first ever job. I never thought I'd get it though, since me and a friend of mine got lost in the utilidor so many times.

I have in park training tomorrow (finally!). I'll let you know how it goes. Tifani should be popping in here soon after her traditions class to share her experience.

cherrynegra

ISTCrew20 said:
Hey guys once again lol.
I had my Once Upon a Time...is now class this morning. I actually had the class with FoxFire (Eric) from these boards. It was pretty fun seeing the park before it opened, and there was alot of stuff that I learned today that I never heard before.

The most exciting part of my day was picking up my paycheck. My first pay check from my first ever job. I never thought I'd get it though, since me and a friend of mine got lost in the utilidor so many times.

I have in park training tomorrow (finally!). I'll let you know how it goes. Tifani should be popping in here soon after her traditions class to share her experience.

Patrick, I'm so excited for you!! You're going to be a wonderful asset to the Disney company and I know you'll make Walt proud!! Good Show!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom