Stitch's Supersonic Celebration set to close

summergrlshs

The show is closing and the performers are basically losing their jobs, unless the area they came from still has a spot open for them. Its not the performers fault for bad show design, so don't blame them.

puntagordabob

Saw the show the other day...first I must salute the Cast Members who are doing an outstanding job with the show material!!! Sadly the show material is the problem and at the center of that is Stitch....why does WDW seem intent to slam Stitch down our throats when it is clear that the majority do not "Love" him?

Stitch would be a Great mascot for DisneyQuest or something like that....but he just doesnt fit in the Magic Kingdom...

disneysroyal411

But Mickey in Tomorrowland?? Just because he is a Disney original doesn't mean his show fits in Tomorrowland... In that case, Stitch fits the theme, if there is one, better... Being sci-fi and all..

I've never seent the show in person but I can almost tell that I won't like it from badly taped youtube videos to information on sites. Still Stitch fits in Tommorowland better then Mickey, this is true. Also there's so much prejudice to SGE, which don't get me wrong I hate from being afarid of the dark to a bad first experience last year, but they did it to better relate to little kids who would rather see stitch then a scary alien that they didn't even know about!!!!!

Captain Chaos

I've never seent the show in person but I can almost tell that I won't like it from badly taped youtube videos to information on sites. Still Stitch fits in Tommorowland better then Mickey, this is true. Also there's so much prejudice to SGE, which don't get me wrong I hate from being afarid of the dark to a bad first experience last year, but they did it to better relate to little kids who would rather see stitch then a scary alien that they didn't even know about!!!!!

Ahh but does everything has to be geared toward kids??? I didn't care much for Alien Encounter.. I was excited when I heard Stitch was replacing it, cause I do love the character... Imagine my disappointment with SGE... I still hop in it cause you never had to wait more than 5 minutes for it.. but, that spot can be utilized so much better...

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Also there's so much prejudice to SGE, which don't get me wrong I hate from being afarid of the dark to a bad first experience last year, but they did it to better relate to little kids who would rather see stitch then a scary alien that they didn't even know about!!!!!
They knew that the ride would be scary when they made it, they just didn't know that some parents would be incredibly stupid and let their kids on it, when their kids can't handle the experience.
:fork:
I actually LIKE SGE, but I HATE that it took over AE...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom