Stitch's Supersonic Celebration set to close

Jasonflz

Forget kids! Those little brats get everything they want. When can Magic Kingdom get a ride that the older ones can enjoy instead of kids.

jt04

No, kids enjoy that too. I am hoping for an attractions that kids will think twice before getting on, like Alien Encounter.

I don't know. I go back and forth on this. I loved Alien Encounter but think it or something similar should go in one of the other parks.

I think I agree with others here that the MK should be reserved for attractions that can be enjoyed by all members of a family as far as it is possible. So I understand closing something like AE, but I think they should have built a clone at DHS.

Walt wanted his Disneyland to have attractions families can enjoy together and I think they should maintain that. Thrill rides work at the other 3 parks IMO.

JustInTime

I don't know. I go back and forth on this. I loved Alien Encounter but think it or something similar should go in one of the other parks.

I think I agree with others here that the MK should be reserved for attractions that can be enjoyed by all members of a family as far as it is possible. So I understand closing something like AE, but I think they should have built a clone at DHS.

Walt wanted his Disneyland to have attractions families can enjoy together and I think they should maintain that. Thrill rides work at the other 3 parks IMO.

it wouln't really fit any of the Disney movies, so not DHS :( It fit very well in TM. Kids love to be scared, don't forget that. :eek:

jt04

it wouln't really fit any of the Disney movies, so not DHS :( It fit very well in TM. Kids love to be scared, don't forget that. :eek:

Star Wars, Indiana Jones and TZ are not Disney movies/TV shows either.

AE caused a lot of complaints. If it had been placed in the Studios I don't think it would have.

Jasonflz

Star Wars, Indiana Jones and TZ are not Disney movies/TV shows either.

AE caused a lot of complaints. If it had been placed in the Studios I don't think it would have.

:lol: I think that if it had at least 100 other warning signs it still would go. We can all thank illiterate parents for that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom