Stitch's Supersonic Celebration set to close

RiversideBunny

On July 4th they should blow up Stitch with a giant fire cracker.

Assembe all the guests.
Light the fuze.
Kaboom !!- Watch Stitch go into hundreds of pieces.
Sing a song of joy.

Dismissed.

:rolleyes:

stitch2008

I had an idea. What if they replaced Supersonic with a character show that had Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Stitch, and the WALL-E AA that was made a few years ago? Please dont blast me for adding Stitch in.

Jasonflz

I had an idea. What if they replaced Supersonic with a character show that had Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Stitch, and the WALL-E AA that was made a few years ago? Please dont blast me for adding Stitch in.

That wouldn't be too bad but it would be far better if they just tore the strcture down.

P.S. Good one Maya.

jhastings74

Or they could turn it into the Stitch's Disneyfile Anger Management Institute and offer futuristic-themed seminars on how to deal with immense Disney-letdown. Perhaps the Timekeeper could moderate...:animwink:

Jasonflz

Or they could turn it into the Stitch's Disneyfile Anger Management Institute and offer futuristic-themed seminars on how to deal with immense Disney-letdown. Perhaps the Timekeeper could moderate...:animwink:

:sohappy: Thread win. I hope Disney is reading this right now and decides to turn the Timekeeper AA back on for everybody.

hardcard

I'm sure MK entertainment is thinking... "Lets just consider this our Test and adjust" period for this show :)

Hopefully the next one will be on the mark :)

nibblesandbits

I know a lot of people are claiming "shade" as a reason it didn't do well...and I think the majority of us are thinking shade for the people...but from another forum I read, a person who actually saw the show mentioned shade over the screen...as she couldn't see what was going on on the screen because of the sun. If that is one of the main problems, (besides it just stinking) I can totally understand it also not doing well because of that. I mean, if you have trouble seeing the screen, you aren't gonna want to stand there want to wait either, good show or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom