Stitch's Supersonic Celebration set to close

markjohns1

Regardless of him making a show, he over exaggerates everything. That dim lightbulb is beautiful, that chipped paint adds to the ambiance. The raw hamburger was delicious. Ohh Disney closed Splash Mountain for good? AWESOME!!!! This will only bring new and exciting things to that part of the park. He does go way over board. But, I do like his show. :lol:
Obviously it's not that extreme, but I do see how it can seem almost like PR spin. I guess it just doesn't bother me. It's clear he's extremely passionate about everything Disney, and I think that comes through in his delivery. But I really don't want to try to presume his intentions or reasoning, that's just my take on it.

And back on topic, any rumblings regarding a replacement?

magicmaya

I liked it. the preshow was boring but that's it. The music was great and Stitch was awesome.I think that It would have done better if there was shade. I don't see why many of y'all don't like it. Now I really wish I could have seen it in person because my little cousin would have enjoyed it.

It was kinda awsome.At the very very very end :D
when stitch said bye in that cute voice :wave:

RSoxNo1

I think Stitch's Supersonic Celebration would be the first attraction removed from the fictitious 5th gate devoted to extinct attractions. It would require it's own 6th gate for extinct attractions from the extinct attractions park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom