Stitch's Supersonic Celebration set to close

WDWFigment

I don't know if I'd construe the Sentinel story as confirming the permanent closure of this attraction, per se. It seems hard to believe that Disney would permanently close an attraction into which its sunk a lot of money. Unless Stitch's Supersonic Celebration is permanently reclosing and a new (read: retooled) Stitch's Cosmic Revue is opening. I suppose technically that means that SSC is closing for good, but semantics aside, a show with Stitch is going to be there again soon.

I haven't seen the show yet (any may never given the news) so I'll reserve judgment. I just wouldn't get too excited yet. Another show with Stitch might very well be a couple months (or less) away.

Animaniac93-98

I don't know if I'd construe the Sentinel story as confirming the permanent closure of this attraction, per se. It seems hard to believe that Disney would permanently close an attraction into which its sunk a lot of money. Unless Stitch's Supersonic Celebration is permanently reclosing and a new (read: retooled) Stitch's Cosmic Revue is opening. I suppose technically that means that SSC is closing for good, but semantics aside, a show with Stitch is going to be there again soon.

I haven't seen the show yet (any may never given the news) so I'll reserve judgment. I just wouldn't get too excited yet. Another show with Stitch might very well be a couple months (or less) away.

This is likely true and what I'm expecting, but pretty much anything would be better than what they have now.

EPCOT Explorer

Right. But still, the axing of this one shows something...;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom