Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration latest construction photos

BradleyJay

Originally, this was supposed to open in April.... the WDW site says "late-spring".... I don't suppose anyone has heard a revised opening date?

It never said it would open in April.

A Group of people On-Line assumed it would open in April to correspond to the Closing of Space Moutnian and TTA.

toystory 3

I am really excited about more Stitch things in the park. I like the Stitch shaped bushes in Tomorrow Land and I am interested to see Disney's new attraction come to life. When they came out with the laugh floor idea I was a little worried but it was awesome.

I cannot wait to see it!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I am really excited about more Stitch things in the park. I like the Stitch shaped bushes in Tomorrow Land and I am interested to see Disney's new attraction come to life. When they came out with the laugh floor idea I was a little worried but it was awesome.

I cannot wait to see it!
I`m sure you`ll be able to get a good view.

Welcome to WDWMagic :wave:

SoccerMickey

I cannot wait to see it!

Bob Iger, is that you?

hrcollectibles

how would YOU like to get rained on all the time, just for ANOTHER stitch-themed attraction.

I just don't get why they need another stitch ride-Great Escape is enough.:mad:

Neither this nor Stitches Great Escape are rides.. They are attractions...I don't see why people are so down on an attraction when it isn't even finished yet. Just because someone doesn't like this doesn't make it a failure. I do n t like pop music.. Does that mean it is horrible music and should not be made, no it does not.. Different strokes for different folks. I think I am one of the few people on here that enjoys stitches great escape. Is it my favorite attraction. no..

Jasonflz

I cannot wait to see it!

Let the flaming begin.:fork:

jk, welcome to WDWmagic.:)

DisneyPrincess5

Neither this nor Stitches Great Escape are rides.. They are attractions...I don't see why people are so down on an attraction when it isn't even finished yet. Just because someone doesn't like this doesn't make it a failure. I do n t like pop music.. Does that mean it is horrible music and should not be made, no it does not.. Different strokes for different folks. I think I am one of the few people on here that enjoys stitches great escape. Is it my favorite attraction. no..

:wave:
Very well said!

I just looked at the most recent pictures and it's coming along pretty well! When we were there, it was just mud and pipes. Not a huge Stitch fan, but I'm excited to see something new and fun!

SirGoofy

Unfortunately SGE IS a failure. Horrible attendance numbers, horrible story(yes, most guests DO notice), and it replaced an attraction that many people loved.

Jasonflz

Unfortunately SGE IS a failure. Horrible attendance numbers, horrible story(yes, most guests DO notice), and it replaced an attraction that many people loved.

I am really surprised that Disney has not done anything about SGE yet. That whole Superstar Limo fiasco has really opened my eyes to how willing Disney is to get an awful attraction out of it's park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom