Stitch's Great Escape TEST RUN!

Main Street USA

I think maybe it's you that oughta relax just a bit. You've made two identical posts about Stitch being referred to as 626, and you seem a bit peeved that anyone would suggest otherwise..EVEN WHEN THE PERSON WHO SAW THE SHOW CLEARLY STATED THAT HE'S REFERRED TO AS "A LEVEL THREE."

Yes, it makes SENSE that he'd be referred to as 626, but you KNOW nothing. Take a step back, take a deep breath, and reeeelaaaaaaxxxx.

LSUxStitch

Main Street USA said:
I think maybe it's you that oughta relax just a bit. You've made two identical posts about Stitch being referred to as 626, and you seem a bit peeved that anyone would suggest otherwise..EVEN WHEN THE PERSON WHO SAW THE SHOW CLEARLY STATED THAT HE'S REFERRED TO AS "A LEVEL THREE."

Yes, it makes SENSE that he'd be referred to as 626, but you KNOW nothing. Take a step back, take a deep breath, and reeeelaaaaaaxxxx.
Alright, i know im new here and all....but comeon, ive noticed alot of rude people here in my short time so far...i personally dont think ur last sentence was very nice...AND your not making things any better...ok sorry for ranting, but everyone else was :rolleyes:

Main Street USA

Rant on, my friend. It makes for an interesting read.

I'm not here as a peacemaker. I'm here to state my opinion (just like everyone else). A member who's so obviously trying to force an OPINION on others as fact needs to be called out, especially when others are looking for factual answers.

Thank you.

P.S. Please don't make me call the grammar and spelling police at the same time.

BPGStudios

Hey all,

I just registered here, and would like to know if theres been a pattern of times the attraction is open for previews. I'll be in WDW on Friday, and would like to know if there is any time I should "Just so happen to be" around Stitch. Thanks!

-BPGStudios

LSUxStitch

Main Street USA said:
Rant on, my friend. It makes for an interesting read.

I'm not here as a peacemaker. I'm here to state my opinion (just like everyone else). A member who's so obviously trying to force an OPINION on others as fact needs to be called out, especially when others are looking for factual answers.

Thank you.

P.S. Please don't make me call the grammar and spelling police at the same time.
I understand that you are here to state your opinion, but we are all here to talk about disney. Not to bash others, but hey i guess that is your thing. And the grammar and spelling police is stupid. It's the internet, where slang and shorhand is used, get over it.

OK thanks,
Sean

Back on Topic Please...And I'm sorry for being so far off topic, but rude people just annoy me I guess.

Main Street USA

Yeah, ok, I'm rude. We've got a guy spreading falsehoods, and no one should say anything. You're right.

I "bashed" no one. I stated fact, and then opinion that he/she should calm down a bit.

Also, before you decide what's "stupid", you may want to actually be a member of this site for more than a month. If you're wanting to rub people the wrong way, keep telling the members who have been on this site for two years how things should be.

Police time:

i = I
im = I'm
ive = I've
comeon = come on
alot = a lot
dont = don't
ur = your
your = you're

...all of those mistakes...in one huge run-on sentence. Granted, it's not as bad as I've seen, but still, it's bad. You may make the excuse that "it's the internet," and call it "shorthand" (which is hilarious, becuase it's nothing close to shorthand), but in reality it's a childish way out of having to actually type in proper, readable English.

Think of me what you will. I'm not to worried about it. I, too, am here to discuss WDW, and therefore, I'm now finished typing about you're poor grammar and spelling.

tirian

Think of me what you will. I'm not to worried about it. I, too, am here to discuss WDW, and therefore, I'm now finished typing about you're poor grammar and spelling.
I'm assuming, then, that you realize you're should have been your.

:) :) :p

AAAAAAAAAAAAAck! That's what happens when you minor in English! You catch thing all the time!

Since we're on the subject...

>> "it's" means "it is"; it's NOT a possessive

>> "its" is a possessive: The tiger walked around its (not it's!) cage.

>> "all right," not "alright"

But wait; what are we on again? Oh yes, it's a WALT DISNEY WORLD board, which means that the posts should regard the resort, and not each other's grammar.

Of course, Disney has an educational side, too; and there's always time to learn...

All right, I've talked myself into a hole. Forgive me. :hammer:

Main Street USA

tirian said:
I'm assuming, then, that you realize you're should have been your.

:) :) :p

AAAAAAAAAAAAAck! That's what happens when you minor in English! You catch thing all the time!

Since we're on the subject...

>> "it's" means "it is"; it's NOT a possessive

>> "its" is a possessive: The tiger walked around its (not it's!) cage.

>> "all right," not "alright"

But wait; what are we on again? Oh yes, it's a WALT DISNEY WORLD board, which means that the posts should regard the resort, and not each other's grammar.

Of course, Disney has an educational side, too; and there's always time to learn...

All right, I've talked myself into a hole. Forgive me. :hammer:
Ha ha! You caught me! See? No one's perfect! :lol:

However, a typo and not knowing what YOU'RE typing are 2 different things.

We've got an english MAJOR! Eeeeek! Everyone, LOOK OUT!

Ok, ok. We've hijacked this thread long enough.

Back to Stitch, er, 626, er, uh....nevermind. he he

LSUxStitch

Main Street USA said:
....You may make the excuse that "it's the internet," and call it "shorthand" (which is hilarious, becuase it's nothing close to shorthand), but in reality it's a childish way out of having to actually type in proper, readable English.

Hmmmmm. SO, just because I just signed onto this board last month means I'm new to this board. I think not, I have been reading over this board for a while now. Thanks a lot though for pointing out my grammar problems. I hope everyone can read this post better now that I typed in proper English.

...AND BY THE WAY....

Becuase = Because
You're = You Are (does not mean possessive, I'm sure you meant to type "YOUR")

Thanks

Opps someone beat me to it....guess forget what is above..lol...and YES back to 626

KimPossible

can anyone tell me what they mean by tactile senses??? Im SOOO excited to go!! Only 166 days left

PS do u think soarin will be open by then?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I think by `tactile` they mean `touch` sensations - AE`s alien breathing on your neck, the mice in HISTA etc.

Guys in the grammar discussion - if you do want to discuss the english language so much can you do it by private message? Everyone else has to read over a page of you going way off topic and having a go at each other. Thanks!

dandaman

barnum42 said:
But think of all the new stuff that will be open :D
Yeah, I know... The only thing I can look forward to is watching the construction phases of the Disney attractions on the best site in the world. :)

dxwwf3

PhilosophyMagic said:
I'm surprised only one other person brought this up! The question for the two people who've "experianced" the attraction (don't want someone to yell at me for calling it a ride... jeez) is DOES IT BEAT ALIEN ENOUUNTER?!? That's the test! ...and from the little bits I've heard, it sounds pretty good!

I firured the Imanineers HAD to at least AIM for something better so as not to dissapoint the many people who've dome AE.

I'm exited! Thank's again for the info and don't give away too much! :wave:

Well for some people, putting a Stitch meet and greet would be better than AE. And for people like me, there is nothing they could put there that would top AE. I guess the best opinion we could get would be from someone that isn't a hardcore fan of either AE or Stitch.

he-guy

KimPossible said:
can anyone tell me what they mean by tactile senses??? Im SOOO excited to go!! Only 166 days left

PS do u think soarin will be open by then?

No, according to the reports on The Land's rehab, this will still not be open yet.

imagineer99

marni1971 said:
Guys in the grammar discussion - if you do want to discuss the english language so much can you do it by private message? Everyone else has to read over a page of you going way off topic and having a go at each other. Thanks!

Thank You for saying it! :sohappy:

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
LaughingPlace.com said:
There are also a few minor continuity issues (Experiment 626 gets named Stitch by Lilo after this prequel attraction, but he calls himself Stitch now). Even with these minor complaints,. I feel this attraction is an improvement over Alien Encounter and look forward to experiencing the final version.
Enough said...

BPGStudios

Hey,

I joined here to try and find out some info, and all this bickering about spelling and grammar has nothing to do with this post. I'm starting to regret signing up, and wondering if my question will ever be answered. This is my second post here as well...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom