Stitch's Great Escape TEST RUN!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
dxwwf3 said:
You had just better hope that SGE is still there in 10 years :lol:

I'm sure it will be, but if AE only lasted 8, then I wouldn't be totally shocked.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I sure hope they're doing some testing on the 22nd -- I'd hate to wait until Veteran's Day weekend to try and get on it (if it will even be open then). I'd like to go to the AP Preview but will be unable to because of a previous commitment.

Pixie Duster

Computer Magic said:
I would love to research guest for a new attraction. Now that's cool. Hopefully they'll let your department do the research. Outsourcing to a thrid party would stink.

This is the main reason I joined the research department. However, it would not be what you think this time around. It's hard to explain without being a bad girl breeching policy, so forgive me for not getting more detailed. Third party will most likely be used because of labor and cost concerns.

DDuckFan130

NemoRocks78 said:
I would think so....grand opening day is the 16th, so there should definitely be a soft opening before that. :D

Thanks :D. I hope so and I can't wait :sohappy:. Less than a month to go yayyy!

PhilosophyMagic

...but Does It Beat Ae?!?

I'm surprised only one other person brought this up! The question for the two people who've "experianced" the attraction (don't want someone to yell at me for calling it a ride... jeez) is DOES IT BEAT ALIEN ENOUUNTER?!? That's the test! ...and from the little bits I've heard, it sounds pretty good!

I firured the Imanineers HAD to at least AIM for something better so as not to dissapoint the many people who've dome AE.

I'm exited! Thank's again for the info and don't give away too much! :wave:

CaptainMichael

Hopefully it does not disappoint anyone who is anxious to ride it. It should most definitely be open when I go for Grad Nite in April...unless of course, a bomb falls on it.

kodakcastmember

Original Poster
Kopp8699 said:
I have one question.... Is his name Stitch in the attraction or is it 626?
I don't think either was mentioned at all. beyond the attraction's title, He just seems to be referred to as a "level 3"

kal1484

Talked to a CM tonight, and some more cast were trained today on the ride, and more tomorrow will be trained, including her.

Captain Hank

I just read the spoiler page. My question for anyone who has experienced the attraction, will kids be scared by it? It seems pretty lighthearted and fun from the description, but how much darkness is there? Is the sound very loud? How intense are the tactile sensations? Right now, it looks like an attraction that I definately want to experience, but what about the kids?

DDuckFan130

**Deleted because someone felt it offensive enough to take one point away from me, even after I apologized :rolleyes:.**

::shrugs:: Oh well.......

cherrynegra

Mission: SPACE said:
Sorry to sound rude, but why do we have to correct each other on such simplistic things...

At least my posts are in sentences, unlike some others on these forums.

Mission, don't take it personally. I think he offered his comment as a joking criticism. As evident by the smilies. Sometimes the humor doesn't carry through on the boards. As they say, lost in translation. :wave:

kodakcastmember

Original Poster
hcwalker16 said:
I just read the spoiler page. My question for anyone who has experienced the attraction, will kids be scared by it? It seems pretty lighthearted and fun from the description, but how much darkness is there? Is the sound very loud? How intense are the tactile sensations? Right now, it looks like an attraction that I definately want to experience, but what about the kids?
I don't think it'll be scary for kids at all. The kids that were in the test run that I was in really seemed to like it.

kodakcastmember

Original Poster
prberk said:
Thanks, kodakcastmember, for the info. And welcome to the boards. Don't be a stranger!

But, I guess, be careful if you are a castmember not to get yourself in trouble with what you reveal here. Other CMs have said that there are restrictions; you may want to ask. Where do you work? In the Kodak "Imagination" pavillion?

But, anyhow, "welcome aboard 'Disney's (super)highway in the sky,'" uh, er... "cyberspace"! :animwink: :sohappy:

And, PhotoDave, I know you have probably answered this before, but where do you work?

Paul
I was in the park as a guest when I previewed it, and no request was made of us to keep any imformation quiet, they just said no cameras, so I think I am ok to share what I saw. I hope anyway :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom