Stitch's Great Escape replacement?

Figment632

:lol: They can have that one back.

:lookaroun I wonder why those walls are there then.

:lol: Jk. I agree. After New Tomorrowland we haven't had anything that would interest anyone on this site.

The walls are there but nothing is happening!

According to several CM and SirGoofy we shouldn't expect much from SM refurb.

After seeing what the first show tta appeared on that stage was I am not opptomistic.

And we still have SGE!!!!!

headhoncho34

Original Poster
The walls are there but nothing is happening!

According to several CM and SirGoofy we shouldn't expect much from SM refurb.

After seeing what the first show tta appeared on that stage was I am not opptomistic.

And we still have SGE!!!!!
The only way we can truly find out the truth about the SM refurb is if we ask somebody that is managing the construction being done on it or anybody who as acess there and can see what kind of work there doing on it.

SirGoofy

The only way we can truly find out the truth about the SM refurb is if we ask somebody that is managing the construction being done on it or anybody who as acess there and can see what kind of work there doing on it.

I agree. I wouldn't take my info on this one as canon, but if it's true, it's not good.

DisneyNut2007

I meant classic has in a very good ride and is far superior to the crap fest known as SGE. I really hope the ride is removed soon because it doesnt generate lines and almost everyone who rides it talks about how horrible it was. It needs to go before the 40th anniversary.

Stop it! It's not happening and you and your logic are wrong! :fork:

Figment632

I agree. I wouldn't take my info on this one as canon, but if it's true, it's not good.

Yea but I could totaly see TDO pulling this crap I mean look at the ending of SSE!

Looks like I'll be heading to DL more often and if Disney Studios wasn't worse than DCA I'd probally book a trip to DLP.

RadioHead

Yea but I could totaly see TDO pulling this crap I mean look at the ending of SSE!

Looks like I'll be heading to DL more often and if Disney Studios wasn't worse than DCA I'd probally book a trip to DLP.

Figment632 I have a question for you: Are you wealthy? I try to be the best father I can and try to take my 2 daughters to Disney World every summer. But early this year I got laid off, and taking my daughters to Disney World was just not possible. I had to see them all teary eyed begging us to go, hell they even offered to sell there dolls and what not to go to Disney World and see Minnie Mouse! So that's why I'm asking, because you seem to able to travel to all these parks, and care so much about the parks. Average people like me just don't have the time to care about this and that in Disney World because were to focused on finding a job, or keeping there current job. No offense, but I think the "average guest" which is probably about 98% of all the Disney World tourists (and there revenue), and honestly they could care less about the ending of SSE, or how SGE replaced AE (which isn't that much better than Stitch). They don't care if a certain Yeti AA isn't working, they don't care if the que isn't super-duper detailed. The average guest doesn't care about the stupid small things that most people would consider obbsessive-compulsive. What the average guest DOES care about is making sure there child/children have the best time possible, and make sure that they have all these wonderful childhood memories of there Dad/Mom taking them to Disney World and seeing the Christmas Day parade, or riding on Dumbo they see so many times on television. I apolgize if this sounds as a rant or if I'm complaining but viewing these threads and the various forums these past couple of weeks it sounds almost as if people here care more about if a certain AA doesn't work, than the economic health care crisis!

I don't know about you guys or even you Figment632, but MY personal goal in life is to make sure my children have the best time possible, and create memories that'll last a life time. An to make sure they can eventually take there children, and there children's children and reminisce about how there parents took them to see a Magic Land called Disney World (or any disney park for that matter).....:king:

imagineer boy

Figment632 I have a question for you: Are you wealthy? I try to be the best father I can and try to take my 2 daughters to Disney World every summer. But early this year I got laid off, and taking my daughters to Disney World was just not possible. I had to see them all teary eyed begging us to go, hell they even offered to sell there dolls and what not to go to Disney World and see Minnie Mouse! So that's why I'm asking, because you seem to able to travel to all these parks, and care so much about the parks. Average people like me just don't have the time to care about this and that in Disney World because were to focused on finding a job, or keeping there current job. No offense, but I think the "average guest" which is probably about 98% of all the Disney World tourists (and there revenue), and honestly they could care less about the ending of SSE, or how SGE replaced AE (which isn't that much better than Stitch). They don't care if a certain Yeti AA isn't working, they don't care if the que isn't super-duper detailed. The average guest doesn't care about the stupid small things that most people would consider obbsessive-compulsive. What the average guest DOES care about is making sure there child/children have the best time possible, and make sure that they have all these wonderful childhood memories of there Dad/Mom taking them to Disney World and seeing the Christmas Day parade, or riding on Dumbo they see so many times on television. I apolgize if this sounds as a rant or if I'm complaining but viewing these threads and the various forums these past couple of weeks it sounds almost as if people here care more about if a certain AA doesn't work, than the economic health care crisis!

I don't know about you guys or even you Figment632, but MY personal goal in life is to make sure my children have the best time possible, and create memories that'll last a life time. An to make sure they can eventually take there children, and there children's children and reminisce about how there parents took them to see a Magic Land called Disney World (or any disney park for that matter).....:king:

Sure they don't care about those things, but they'll get a lesser experience without knowing it and won't care to return unlike the rest of us who have seen WDW at its best and are fans because of those experiences. Its like going to New York without realizing there was an observation deck in the crown of the statue of liberty that's been closed because of terrorist threats and all you could do was just look at the statue.

BTW, I can't go to WDW very much either because of money and distance. I havn't been back since the summer of 2005 :wave:

pax_65

Average people like me just don't have the time to care about this and that in Disney World because were to focused on finding a job

Wow... ok. First of all, sorry to hear that you're out of work. You're definitely not alone in that right now - things are definitely tough.

I appreciate your point-of-view but I'd like to point out a few things.

First, "average" people don't go to Disneyworld every year. It may be the average of WDWMAGIC.COM viewers like you and I, but not "average" people. The "average" person with household income of $55K spends a week at a beach, or camping, or day trips to local amusement parks that are cheaper and much closer to home. So, as I tell my kids, your family and my family are definitely fortunate to have had the Disney trips we've had. (I think it's easy to take for granted, especially for kids.)

For those of us who spend the money to go to Disney every year, it often requires sacrifice. It might mean saving all year long for that one trip. Even if money is not a major barrier, it requires choices. There is only so much vacation time, there is only so much time in the kids' schedules, etc. Do we take a week at Disney, or spend that week on a beach somewhere? If we choose to go to Orlando, should we spend most of our time at Disney or at Universal, Sea World, etc.?

I would also point out that for many people, Disney is an escape from all the problems you're talking about. It's a chance to get away from your job and all the stresses of life and spend some real quality time with your family which cannot be matched (IMHO) anywhere else on earth.

We are Disney fanatics because we love Walt's vision and we (for the most part) love how that vision has been executed in the parks. When we see something that falls short, it is a concern to us - not because we have nothing else to do but because we care about that quality time you're talking about, we care about the smiles on our children's faces. We care about the MAGIC!

If enough stuff goes wrong, you start to question your choices - maybe next year we'll skip the Disney passes and just do Universal. Or maybe we'll just go to the beach.

Talking about issues we see helps us vent, but it also (may) draw attention to problems for anyone of relevance who might be reading the threads.

Good luck in your job search. I hope to see you on Main Street soon!

Figment632

Figment632 I have a question for you: Are you wealthy? I try to be the best father I can and try to take my 2 daughters to Disney World every summer. But early this year I got laid off, and taking my daughters to Disney World was just not possible. I had to see them all teary eyed begging us to go, hell they even offered to sell there dolls and what not to go to Disney World and see Minnie Mouse! So that's why I'm asking, because you seem to able to travel to all these parks, and care so much about the parks. Average people like me just don't have the time to care about this and that in Disney World because were to focused on finding a job, or keeping there current job. No offense, but I think the "average guest" which is probably about 98% of all the Disney World tourists (and there revenue), and honestly they could care less about the ending of SSE, or how SGE replaced AE (which isn't that much better than Stitch). They don't care if a certain Yeti AA isn't working, they don't care if the que isn't super-duper detailed. The average guest doesn't care about the stupid small things that most people wouldconsider obbsessive-compulsive. What the average guest DOES careabout is making sure there child/children have the best time possible, andmake sure that they have all these wonderful childhood memories of thereDad/Mom taking them to Disney World and seeing the Christmas Dayparade, or riding on Dumbo they see so many times on television. Iapolgize if this sounds as a rant or if I'm complaining but viewing thesethreads and the various forums these past couple of weeks it soundsalmost as if people here care more about if a certain AA doesn't work,than the economic health care crisi

I don't know about you guys or even you Figment632, but MY personal goa I
life is to make sure my children have the best time possible, and creatememories that'll last a life time. An to make sure they can eventuallytak
there children, and there children's children and reminisce about how there
parents took them to see a Magic Land called Disney World (or any disney
park for that matter).....:king:

First off I am sorry to hear about your situation. I am not rich but I am a CM that gets 25 to 50% off on tickets and hotel rooms. I go slot and you are right the average person does not care about the stuff some of us complain about. It bothers me because I go so much.

I still have to save up to each trip and I would rather go away than have a nice car which is why I drive an 03 Oldsmoblie.

I'm only 23 and have no kids this also helps.

PM me I very sorry about your situation, I have 6 extra park hoppers that I might not be able to use. If this could help you get your trip back then I will try to send them to you.

_Scar

We are Disney fanatics because we love Walt's vision and we (for the most part) love how that vision has been executed in the parks. When we see something that falls short, it is a concern to us - not because we have nothing else to do but because we care about that quality time you're talking about, we care about the smiles on our children's faces. We care about the MAGIC!

You must hate Epcot then....

ooooooh burn

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom