Stitch's Great Escape replacement?

headhoncho34

Original Poster
Im just saying i think that something better could be in place of SGE. With the M&G and SSC show being replaced with something else. Could this give us a hint that SGE could be leaving soon.

headhoncho34

Original Poster
I remember on Screamscape there was a far fetched rumor that MILF could be getting replaced since it was only meant to be a temporary attraction from the start.

Jasonflz

I remember on Screamscape there was a far fetched rumor that MILF could be getting replaced since it was only meant to be a temporary attraction from the start.

:sohappy:

That would be my favorite Disney management Decision of the Year.

mickey2008.1

I just dont get why some on this site have to bash all disney. No i dont live there> no i dont agree with what they do all the time, and no i dont think they are compromising on certain things! They are doing what they can in difficult times as the rest of us are, and yes i am spending a ton of money to go there, but i will not let it bother me as it is always a great time. If you dont like it, then just go belong to a Universal website, cause some of you just ruin it for the rest of us who spend way more than the annual pass holders ($500) compared to $7000. My kids first trip is this year, and they think the place stinks already from some complainers here.:eek:

_Scar

I just dont get why some on this site have to bash all disney. No i dont live there> no i dont agree with what they do all the time, and no i dont think they are compromising on certain things! They are doing what they can in difficult times as the rest of us are, and yes i am spending a ton of money to go there, but i will not let it bother me as it is always a great time. If you dont like it, then just go belong to a Universal website, cause some of you just ruin it for the rest of us who spend way more than the annual pass holders ($500) compared to $7000. My kids first trip is this year, and they think the place stinks already from some complainers here.:eek:

I'm taking a quote from my dad, "When you go to Universal Studios, the economy is clearly affecting the attendance. But when you go to Disney, it's like there was never even a recession."

Don't be fooled. Disney has the money to change things. But they have a bad reputation of only seeing money and are cheap.

jt04

I'm taking a quote from my dad, "When you go to Universal Studios, the economy is clearly affecting the attendance. But when you go to Disney, it's like there was never even a recession."

Don't be fooled. Disney has the money to change things. But they have a bad reputation of only seeing money and are cheap.

Really? Care to explain the transformation of DCA or the amazing movies they are budgeting?

D23 is about to nuke your myths. :lol:

:wave:

_Scar

Really? Care to explain the transformation of DCA or the amazing movies they are budgeting?

D23 is about to nuke your myths. :lol:

:wave:

Track record. TDO has a bad one. I wasn't even talking about DCA, but now that you've mentioned Disney's greatest flop I think you just made my argument a success. :sohappy:

:king:

jt04

Track record. TDO has a bad one. I wasn't even talking about DCA, but now that you've mentioned Disney's greatest flop I think you just made my argument a success. :sohappy:

:king:

Different CEO. Sorry you have been proven wrong.

Again.

Skip

:rolleyes:

A little on topic - while it's evident Stitch won't be replaced anytime soon, I'm having a hard time thinking of anything that could replace it (given it's such a small, confined space). Maybe a Wall*E attraction...

WDW Vacationer

If there is anyone out there who likes SGE,you can join the "I Don't Mind Stitch's Great Escape Club" social group on this site.

Thought I'd toss that out there.:lookaroun

Jasonflz

:rolleyes:

A little on topic - while it's evident Stitch won't be replaced anytime soon, I'm having a hard time thinking of anything that could replace it (given it's such a small, confined space). Maybe a Wall*E attraction...

That is a big debate on here. Most likely the replacement will be something that uses the current show system. Even a simulator wouldn't fit in the space given.

vonpluto

That is a big debate on here. Most likely the replacement will be something that uses the current show system. Even a simulator wouldn't fit in the space given.

In the Deja Vu all over again department:

NASA's current plans (budgetary fistfight's aside) call for the Moon in 2020, Mars in 2030 (I think).

So, revamped versions of Flight to the Moon or Mission to Mars in their old location would be futuristic attractions.

Not Imagineering, just a thought.:)

Animaniac93-98

I don't see a Mission to Mars attraction coming with Mission: Space existing elsewhere on property, and who cares about the moon these days?

If any character tie in is going to be done it'll be Wall-E. Unless TRON: Legacy does big business and they can think of a way to squeeze in an attraction there (which is unlikely).

I say either bring back AE, or redo the script for the current attraction. I'm sure a decent re-write could be done to make the attraction worthwhile. I'll even volunteer to do it if necessary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom