• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

EvanAnderson

Rode it last Saturday (the 27th). Had Group 10. Walked the entire length of the queue without stopping. Everything worked with the exception of the last 2 cannons (went forwards, backwards, forwards again in that scene).

gerarar

How often are the cannons not working? On my last two rides - October, and yesterday, they were not working.
Since December 22 iirc. They fixed ‘em but only worked for about 2 days and have been in B-mode since.

Inner-me believes they were turned off on purpose because the first cannon is working perfectly. The last two cannons may be causing random E-stops and they don’t have a software fix for it yet.

Tom Morrow

Since December 22 iirc. They fixed ‘em but only worked for about 2 days and have been in B-mode since.

Inner-me believes they were turned off on purpose because the first cannon is working perfectly. The last two cannons may be causing random E-stops and they don’t have a software fix for it yet.
Yeah I noticed that. I got excited when I saw the first cannon fire, thinking the effect was fixed.

SWGalaxys_Edge

Animatronic Hux head being worked on for RotR. - credit : endorexpress (IG)

hux_animatronic_endorexpress.png

gerarar

Seems like Tom Brady got to ride Rise on Monday before park opening from the short video posted today.

512084B4-94BD-44EC-ABCD-8528E1223D6C.jpeg

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Seems like Tom Brady got to ride Rise on Monday before park opening from the short video posted today.

View attachment 545640

Mmmhmm..... He's such an interesting person.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom