Might as well just shut off the screens/projections in the escape pod and make it Tower of Terror 2.0Another interesting video showing off more failures for show scenes failing to start:
- Kylo Ren (A mode) fails to start projection scene (everything else works as intended)
- Escape Pod drop scene (lighting, projections, audio) fails to start
well, several CMs have been laid off/furloughed so the size of the maintenance crew has decreased. The workload has not.Kind of worried the problems and unreliability appear to be increasing after a year, despite some considerable downtime to presumably have done some trial and error testing.
What if....and hear me out.... presumably there was no testing during the considerable downtime?Kind of worried the problems and unreliability appear to be increasing after a year, despite some considerable downtime to presumably have done some trial and error testing.
The bridge scene stuck is kinda neat cause we get to hear the awesome soundtrack.An interesting video on Rise showing off:
- Bridge scene failing to start
- Single vehicle operations
- Delayed elevator lift start (distance between next vehicle was somehow closer than intended, vehicle sits on elevator lift for an extra second or two)
- Poe's voice (from vehicle speakers) fails to start in the escape pod
It’s been like that since October iirc. I think they really only try to get the first gun moving back and forth to give that initial “whoa” impression after exiting the (fake) elevators.I also noticed recently that only one of the three guns are moving back and forth.
Oh you are referring to Ca. Thought we were talking about the WDW closure. I’ll not confirm nor deny any testing being done at DL.At California? Yep, lots of testing.
Doesn't guarantee anything until its at full load.
Testing van never replicate the real load on the system.
Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.