• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

AL2000HS

It was in response to another posters “considerable downtime” comment.

Good to hear they are doing some testing in DL👍🏻. Did that start when WDW came back online?
I don't know for certain his information. CA had tested for FL way back when they first opened to the public and CA still had a few months to go. CA crew was called back in this past July but have since gone back to being furloughed. I assume they continued testing until a few weeks ago.

SWGalaxys_Edge

I don't know for certain his information. CA had tested for FL way back when they first opened to the public and CA still had a few months to go. CA crew was called back in this past July but have since gone back to being furloughed. I assume they continued testing until a few weeks ago.
They were refurloughed very recently. Between July and now they have been testing

gerarar

Just realized that today’s my one year anniversary of riding the best freakin attraction ever!
Here’s some pictures/videos from the memorable day:
4574EC1E-51F1-4829-AC1B-E234C4D974B7.jpeg

1C46EDD6-6D7C-4C69-A31D-2ABB7F2B1E10.jpeg
020EB620-6F0C-465A-8BEE-956B627E2F94.jpeg

081E6B89-5575-4283-9FC4-007936DCE6BA.jpeg

8E7BDB36-6FE8-4854-843F-ED23E9648C7B.jpeg

BA670024-B82A-4EFC-A52B-E5FA6E94D999.jpeg

DCF5A33F-31BB-42A2-B732-C94620FA5E68.jpeg

It’s crazy looking at these pictures of how everyone crowded around awaiting to get a BG at 7am!!
I dread for the day that I get to ride ROTR again!

Last edited:

gerarar

Where in the ride is this?
I'm pretty sure this is after unload where the ride vehicles enters the tunnel backwards. You can see the RVs oriented backwards in the far back of the picture and they orient forwards as they proceed towards the disco room. The previous picture posted is the opposite view.

The R5 with the red coloring is the same one in both pictures.

SWGalaxys_Edge

I'm pretty sure this is after unload where the ride vehicles enters the tunnel backwards. You can see the RVs oriented backwards in the far back of the picture and they orient forwards as they proceed towards the disco room. The previous picture posted is the opposite view.

The R5 with the red coloring is the same one in both pictures.
yes...after unload, getting ready to head into the Disco Room to exchange with other cars.

gerarar

Here’s an interesting POV. The AT-AT room was totally busted. The blasters and light effects were on an endless loop, meaning they didn’t reset after the previous RVs pass through. The sound effects of the blasters can be heard throughout the entire duration. There also was no “Detention block breached. Prisoners last scene on level D....There they are, fire!!” and the stormtroopers (the screens) were mia.

And after the RVs of the cammer left the room, the blasters can still be heard on loop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom