Splash Mountain falling apart (literally?)

flynnibus

Premium Member
jumping rabbit... working possums... water jets and 'floating' turtles... working vultures.. I bet many people will think Disney plussed the attraction because they've never seen those things working!

Please please please Disney... take care of your baby and keep this thing working! It's SUCH a better attraction when you have those things working. It goes from 'long flume ride' to 'impressive and woah! flume ride'!

Figments Friend

Awesomeness. Very pleased to see what i have seen so far regarding the refurb.
Looks stunning, and with the couple of issues being addresses behind the scenes already ( Logs, Bluebird, etc ) SM is going to be back in great shape.

Not sure what to be more happy about - All the effects working again, all the AAs pretty much working again, or those ugly NETS now removed!

Hurrah!
This makes me happy.

Now of course the key is to NOT let it get back to the condition it was in previously.

Looking forward to more first-hand reports, and of course more video when the time comes.

Bravo TDO....see, your voices were heard folks!
:)

articos

A quick note towards keeping Splash in this condition, and also making sure future refurbs are budgeted and scheduled to this type of full quality:

If you're in the park in the next few months, stop by City Hall and comment on the refurb. Make sure they take a comment that gets put in the system noting how good it looks, how good it sounds, how you noticed this refurbishment is above what they normally look like, how it hasn't looked like this since opening...etc., etc.

It does make a difference.

Figments Friend

A quick note towards keeping Splash in this condition, and also making sure future refurbs are budgeted and scheduled to this type of full quality:

If you're in the park in the next few months, stop by City Hall and comment on the refurb. Make sure they take a comment that gets put in the system noting how good it looks, how good it sounds, how you noticed this refurbishment is above what they normally look like, how it hasn't looked like this since opening...etc., etc.

It does make a difference.

YES...this...! ^^^^
:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom