Splash Mountain falling apart (literally?)

ExtinctJenn

Rode in the third log. All animatronics working. All effects working, audio I haven't heard in years, working. And best of all, that new car, I mean new Splash smell! Best refurb Disney has done in years. Took video but jumping on a plane back to Maine. I'll get it up tomorrow.

Looks a great refurb, audio, lighting improved, paint done everywhere, all AAs working apart from Bluebird at the end. Tarps removed from load area. Laughing place laminar jets all working
SOOOOO happy to hear all this! Now the question is... how long before posts start popping up that things aren't working again? :confused:

jt04

Takes time to change corporate culture but as I have been saying for a few years things have changed. Takes time and funds to get to everything. More is involved than that needed to create a Happy Meal.

(And some of you still doubt me.):confused:

ExtinctJenn

Takes time to change corporate culture but as I have been saying for a few years things have changed. Takes time and funds to get to everything.
I've been saying for awhile now that I like the direction they are going and telling folks to be patient. I can see little things that give me an impression that there is a renewed focus on quality. There were the "dark" years where not only was quality sacrificed but some pretty bad decisions were made and those took awhile to be in place. The same is true of good decisions. You've got to figure that from the day a decision to do something (good) is made, it takes months for a budget to be approved and then months for the project to be drawn out on paper before there is even an announcement it's happening, let alone it has begun. I have faith that things are moving in the right direction. Just looking at the scope of how much is going on at any given time on property is an example of that. It may not be as in-your-face-obvious as an attraction refurb but if you sat down and listed all the work going on across property right now, that'd be a pretty big list!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom