SpectroMagic "Chuckie Dolls" are now face characters

shoppingnut

The face paint looks so much more creepier than the masks. The masks although I thought they were creepy didn't bother me so much because they weren't really clown-like looking, but now with the face paint OMG, it's scary.

And, yes, they need to learn how to smile or something.

Animaniac93-98

...You mean this one
bedclown.jpg

Those things are WAYYYY creepy now. I had no problem with the old light up masks, I thought that were on the jovial and whimsical side in a jester sort of way. ::shudders:: They definitely look scary and totally out of place with the new faces.

Yes that's the one. I had no problem with the previous masks either, but my brother thinks that last picture of the girl looks like Mimi from The Drew Carey Show.

wickedfan07

Wow...that's creepy. I wasn't a huge fan of the original maks either. However, the previous costume gave the impression that the SpectroMen were happy children. Now I get the impression of creepy, previously-out-of-work clown. I think it would take away from the parade's festive mood to have expressionless SpectroMen in place of the happy-looking masked SpectroMen. As for having them smile, I think they'd look even creepier if they did smile...:lookaroun

kymie

I wasnt at all keen on the masked faces, but even my 10 yr old reckons these look more scary, "maybe if they smiled they wouldnt look so bad"! Or would they....?:shrug:

Nicole220

Creepy!! I hate clowns....those pics are going to give me nightmares! :dazzle:

So lets just say I've never seen Spectro, does anyone have any pics of the old clowns?

SarahSmilin1117

It's not the best picture but....you can get the feel for it...
and for what it's worth, i've looked at the new faces in these pictures...i agree, terrifying :eek:

creepyface.jpg

jedimaster1227

Nothing is more magical that a voodoo doll on a killing spree that has a gender-confused son. Thats magic for you! :lol: (Please note the Seed of Chucky reference.)

DarkMeasures

Considering I never liked the old masks.

I like this. Though I would still rather see a brand new Main Street Electrical Parade, and not the one at Tokyo Disney.

ghostlyguitar

I've gotta say, I don't think I like the new look. The masks may have been a bit creepy, but the effect of them lighting up and slowly changing colors was very cool. The new hair (it looks like new hair to me, anyway...is it?) is cool, and it seems to be very much the same kind of idea of morphing colors, but it doesn't make up for the masks being gone.

I do believe I liked the masks better.

-Adam-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom