SpectroMagic "Chuckie Dolls" are now face characters

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Yikes... bring back the Creepy Chuckie doll masks and red hair... those were less frightening than this. Ack! :eek:

as someone who is seriously afraid of clowns, especially (as i described when i was little) "the white, old fashioned ones" this is bad news.

those 2 pictures were enough to get me creeped out enough to get up and turn all my lights on. and im 19. yikes. creeeeeeeeepy

mickeysaver

DSCN2308.JPG

The creepiest part of this photo......crotch shot! :eek: Maggie

napnet

I don't like these at all... my wife hated the old ones so she's happy they are gone... she had nightmares about them when young.

JimboJones123

Whimsy be damned. Taking away something special and replacing it w/makeup anybody could do. Not really a reinvention of the concept... more than just a dumbing down even. Wonder what the make-up time is compared to the cost of batteries?

Figment82

Original Poster
Was this the only change in the parade?

As far as I could tell, it was the only change. Br'er Bear wasn't in the finale, but that's just something normal. Chernabog didn't seem to want to open, but we were seated by the train station so it could be that it took a while to get him working.

Honestly, though, I'm not really a fan of Spectro (I'm a MSEP girl through and through) so I tend to do other things while it's going on.

joanna71985

As far as I could tell, it was the only change. Br'er Bear wasn't in the finale, but that's just something normal. Chernabog didn't seem to want to open, but we were seated by the train station so it could be that it took a while to get him working.

Honestly, though, I'm not really a fan of Spectro (I'm a MSEP girl through and through) so I tend to do other things while it's going on.

The characters at the end vary.

Also, Chernabog doesn't open up everywhere on the parade route. There are some areas that he will stay closed.

Figment82

Original Poster
The characters at the end vary.

Also, Chernabog doesn't open up everywhere on the parade route. There are some areas that he will stay closed.

Exactly, which is why I said they weren't changes, just my personal observations of the evening. I love seeing Br'er Bear at the end, so it was a little sad not to see him present (they did have Snow White and all 7 Dwarfs which was a fun sight), and Chernabog opening his wings is always an impressive sight. I've seen the parade enough times and understand how it works. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom