Space Mountain/Tomorrowland Transit Authority update...

djkidkaz

Im pretty sure its just going to be a planter. If it were a fountain you would see some pipes by now and the fact that they are finishing the ground around the area and there has been no piping seen leading up to the circular structure should tell us there is no water feature going in. Also, the bottom would have been filled in with cement if it were a fountain. I expect it to be filled with dirt soon and maybe a tree and sign of some sort.

DisneyParksFan1

Im pretty sure its just going to be a planter. If it were a fountain you would see some pipes by now and the fact that they are finishing the ground around the area and there has been no piping seen leading up to the circular structure should tell us there is no water feature going in. Also, the bottom would have been filled in with cement if it were a fountain. I expect it to be filled with dirt soon and maybe a tree and sign of some sort.

Let's hope something cool is on the planter then...

Jasonflz

Ugh I know I hate that.:mad: And have you seen the skyway? What in the world is that? Okay so you're walking from Space Mountain and you see white with blue and neon green which I enjoy, then out of nowhere a big bathroom building with different shades of purple. What is that?!?!?!?

I just wish they could get a cohesive theme for all these attractions to mesh together. Hopefully the rumors of a Tomorrowland overhaul are true. I'm pretty sure it won't happen until at least after the FYL and DCA overhauls are finished.

:lol::hurl::brick:
Very, very true. Same with the palm trees. Why just do it in one space?

magicmaya

I wish that we could get a new sign post. I feel that ours is too short. Maybe we might get one and they might put it inside that little thingy behind the fountain thing-a-ma-jig.

10_06_DSC_2572.jpg

I think that one stands out more than ours

P01-0004.JPG

magicmaya

picture.php

Perhaps...

But that little planter behind the giant fountain ring is a good place for it as well.

That's a good place for it. I think they should get a new sign post and move the sign to the little planter befind the fountain and put the plaque into the old planter so people could see it before they go into the queue.

EPCOTPluto

That's a good place for it. I think they should get a new sign post and move the sign to the little planter behind the fountain and put the plaque into the old planter so people could see it before they go into the queue.
That's a good idea.

But I would want to read it & take my time instead of glancing at it as I go into SM. ;)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I wish that we could get a new sign post.
I wish we could get our much larger original one back, as referenced umpteen posts back. It was far taller than the WDW current one or Disneylands.

magicmaya

I wish we could get our much larger original one back, as referenced umpteen posts back. It was far taller than the WDW current one or Disneylands.

I've never seen the original one. Anyone have any pics?

I think ours is way too short and it doesn't stand out. I'ts boring...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom