Space Mountain/Tomorrowland Transit Authority update...

EPCOT Explorer

I went over to that other "place" to see what was going on.

My hat is off to CBOMB & Epcot Explorer for standing up for WDWMagic & against certain well-known trolls that do seem to be out to cause trouble here again.

they should get a prize.

Good work, men.

but dilligence is always required when good people want to talk about WDW, so we must all support our brave troll fighters.

tom
Aww, thanks.:)

I may post over there, but this place is "home".:eek::lol:

It's the war, abroad....:lookaroun:lol:

xtimMOOthyx

Getting this thread back on track...:animwink:...I spotted this lovely picture on Flickr courtesy of OrlandoUpdates -
4057689285_0b83c37001_o.jpg

It appears that the square orange Plexiglas decorations on the Fastpass distribution poles have been changed to match the new color scheme. Also, Laughing Place has posted a new photo update of the new concrete work around the planter/fountain circle. Looks very promising!

Exprcoofto

Getting this thread back on track...:animwink:...I spotted this lovely picture on Flickr courtesy of OrlandoUpdates -

It appears that the square orange Plexiglas decorations on the Fastpass distribution poles have been changed to match the new color scheme. Also, Laughing Place has posted a new photo update of the new concrete work around the planter/fountain circle. Looks very promising!
Interesting... the green seems a bit odd on the silver poles though. It's not bad, but rather odd shade of green. Curious what others think about it.

Jasonflz

:) Not bad. It'll be interesting as to the whole plaza looks like at night. They still have the arcade to finish.

Loving the neon green! I was hoping they wouldn't put those tacky banners back up on the arcade... Ah well I'm still hoping this opens alittle earlier than expected for my trip in 12 days :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom