Space Mountain/Tomorrowland Transit Authority update...

Exprcoofto

Is magicmaya a girl or a guy? I've seen them referred to as both genders, but I've been wondering for a while which it is. (hope this doesn't offend anyone as it's not suppose to do so, i'm just trying to solve the mystery lol)

jt04

:lol: Indeed it is.

She knows more than I on this refurb, I think...:lookaroun:lol:

She mentioned the blue/green scheme at least 4 months ago. Look at her avatar which also showed up before those new glowing thingys.

I figured out the cement pattern from the LP photos. They are ellipses around the circular area. I have new hope for something cool in that planter/fountain contraption.

And yes, to answer your other question, purple bathrooms :veryconfu??? I don't like it. :hurl:

EPCOT Explorer

She mentioned the blue/green scheme at least 4 months ago. Look at her avatar which also showed up before those new glowing thingys.

I figured out the cement pattern from the LP photos. They are ellipses around the circular area. I have new hope for something cool in that planter/fountain contraption.

And yes, to answer your other question, purple bathrooms :veryconfu??? I don't like it. :hurl:
Yep. I remember.:D

As do I. I think it will be something kinetic, seeing that the pavement is attempting to draw your eye to the center of the pavement...and the planter/fountain.

I'm so sick of Purple.

magicmaya

Yep. I remember.:D

As do I. I think it will be something kinetic, seeing that the pavement is attempting to draw your eye to the center of the pavement...and the planter/fountain.

I'm so sick of Purple.

I hate purple! :fork:

Is your avatar for Thanksgiving? :lol:

My birthday fell on Thanksgiving 2 years ago and all I got was my own baked turkey! :lookaroun

magicmaya

Ah, thanks. :) However, info in SM has been very hard to come by...seeing it changes weekly.:brick::lol:

And yes...Avatar and sig are for Thanksgiving/TBT Day. :D

I just wish I knew if that thing was a planter or a fountain!

If I were to ride TTA right now, I would yell down and ask...

That turkey scared me! :lol:

Jasonflz

I love the neon green. I think they should extend the neon green throughout all of Tomorrowland... Very subtle though not an eyesore.

Agreed. Thankfully, the Astro Orbiter has some nice neon green.
(not to mention BLSRS's color scheme.)

It seems like each attraction in Tl has it's own scheme.
SM=White/neon green
MILF=Purple/green
SGE=Blue
CoP=yellow
BLSRS=Green
Astro Orbiter= Big range of colors+green

DisneyParksFan1

Agreed. Thankfully, the Astro Orbiter has some nice neon green.
(not to mention BLSRS's color scheme.)

It seems like each attraction in Tl has it's own scheme.
SM=White/neon green
MILF=Purple/green
SGE=Blue
CoP=yellow
BLSRS=Green
Astro Orbiter= Big range of colors+green

Ugh I know I hate that.:mad: And have you seen the skyway? What in the world is that? Okay so you're walking from Space Mountain and you see white with blue and neon green which I enjoy, then out of nowhere a big bathroom building with different shades of purple. What is that?!?!?!?

I just wish they could get a cohesive theme for all these attractions to mesh together. Hopefully the rumors of a Tomorrowland overhaul are true. I'm pretty sure it won't happen until at least after the FYL and DCA overhauls are finished.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom