Space Mountain Refurbishment Info

JimJam

Space Mountain Refurbishment Information

Why did it have to close for such a long time. I know that the track needs redone but Why so long??? Also are they going to put in any loops like the one in tokyo? :confused:

SirGoofy

Why did it have to close for such a long time. I know that the track needs redone but Why so long??? Also are they going to put in any loops like the one in tokyo? :confused:

It has to be closed that long for major structural, and cosmetic upgrades.

And no, there will be no loops like Space Mountain in Paris.

Vernonpush

It has to be closed that long for major structural, and cosmetic upgrades.
And no, there will be no loops like Space Mountain in Paris.
And Health upgrades (Asbestos removal - which takes a while since it's a "delicate" job - I wonder if it's going to be buried with the Small World Asbestos? :lookaroun).

ejo7

I really dislike the black pants in T-Land now and I am very glad they didn't have them back when I worked there. I miss the gray pants that went with the theme of the shirt. I know it was done for cost reasons, but it looks kind of odd.

I agree. I think the gray pants with the black and silver inserts they had when I worked at mountain looked more polished than just the black pants. Just my opinion...

Vernonpush

I agree. I think the gray pants with the black and silver inserts they had when I worked at mountain looked more polished than just the black pants. Just my opinion...

I agree. The black pants can't be comfortable in the Florida sun.
:shrug:

magicmaya

At age 12, I doubt they "KnowItAll":lol:

I'm 14 but I know half as much that you guys do about disney.If i'm that age, I wouldn't be calling myself a disney "KnowItAll!" I miss my days of 6th grade! I was 12 2 years ago :( That was my favorite age!

Welcome to WDW magic KnowItAll

magicmaya

My question is why close TTA (i'm sorry I mean People Mover) with it? Is TTA getting an update to?

I don't know(I told you guys I know half as much as you guys know) I think theyr'e just going to apply a fresh lick of paint(different colors, i guess):shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom