Space Mountain Refurbishment Info

magicmaya

If you want a cool space mountain you need to:

A) Start writing/emailing Disney
B) Stop going to the parks/buying merchandise

This is the only way they will give the people what they want.

Posting on a forum isn't going to get there attention. Believe me I've tried:(

Believe me.I have been thinking about writing disney about ideas.My friend said she sent them ideas and they sent it right back to her mailbox.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Believe me.I have been thinking about writing disney about ideas.My friend said she sent them ideas and they sent it right back to her mailbox.
Don`t bother sending any suggestions. These are called unsolicited correspondance. They won`t even read it - should they do and should they like it, and should they use it you could sue them saying it was your idea.

Sad but true.

Lee

Adventurer
Disney does not want, and will not accept, any ideas for rides or improvements for rides. Legal issues.
Any suggestions for rides, or anything of that type, will be rejected and sent back to you without even being read.

If you have a service issue, they will listen to a complaint or compliment, but that's it.

EDIT: ^Great minds, and all that....:lol:

Arch Angel

Banned

You misunderstand me. They are not allowed to accept ideas. What you can do is COMPLAIN that the current ride is bad and needs to be refurbished or that the park needs new rides.

I meant that you should complain that WDW's isn't good enough and that 6 months is not enough time to make it substantially better.

magicmaya

You misunderstand me. They are not allowed to accept ideas. What you can do is COMPLAIN that the current ride is bad and needs to be refurbished or that the park needs new rides.

I meant that you should complain that WDW's isn't good enough and that 6 months is not enough time to make it substantially better.

good idea.I'm going to complain about anything I could think of

EpcotServo

So the rehab begins!

*steps through Mountain Doorway*

"I just want to tell you both, Good Luck, and we're all counting on you."

magicmaya

I wonde what the builders are saying right now

1.Why is the tunnel soo low low?
2.ewww! This track has goo on it!!!!
3.why did they order these small rockets?
4.The cealing has slime mold on it!!! Jeff go get the space suit off the mannequin so I could clean this up!
5.Hey Sam, come help me take the re-entry tunnel down! Man this thing is soo old! Doesn't look like stars to me.
6.The disneyland one is...better! When we did the refurb, I didn't see any mold
5.Jeff! I'm about to put the new lift chain on...*touch* It broke and all I did was touch it.
6.Let's get these robots to work... it's soo dusty.Mark! Bring me the windex!

RHeath2

So the rehab begins!

*steps through Mountain Doorway*

"I just want to tell you both, Good Luck, and we're all counting on you."

Combining my two of my favorite things in the world... Disney and Airplane! :ROFLOL:

Well, this will certainly make our possible trip this June interesting. Even though I'm an AP holder, my family and I have been considering making a trek out to California to see where it all began and with Space down, this might finally be the last little push we need to head west. But I'm really glad to see it go under for some nice upgrades. Hopefully our sources in Martin and Lee will keep all of us as up to date as possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom