Space Mountain Refurbishment Info

Timon

The birds name was Peg Legged Pete and he can still be found in the World of Disney store in downtown disney.

That's fantastic it's always nice to hear something like that was saved. Is PLP active of just a decoration now? Frankly I miss the "outside the ride" AA's like PLP or the Tiki Barker bird or even Buff, Max & Melvin outside in the old Mile long bar.

WDW1974

Um...there still are 2 loads at Pirates.

True ... but there used to be two loading chutes ... now (and it has been this way for probably 20 years or more now) you only have one with two docks.

Hope I am making this clear ... I recall talk this was done for some safety/ops issue.

~Also remember when Caribbean Plaza didn't resemble a flea market~

SirGoofy

True ... but there used to be two loading chutes ... now (and it has been this way for probably 20 years or more now) you only have one with two docks.

Hope I am making this clear ... I recall talk this was done for some safety/ops issue.

~Also remember when Caribbean Plaza didn't resemble a flea market~

Ah, okay. I misread the post. I can see where a double chute could be an ops/safety nightmare.

Disneyfanman

That's fantastic it's always nice to hear something like that was saved. Is PLP active of just a decoration now? Frankly I miss the "outside the ride" AA's like PLP or the Tiki Barker bird or even Buff, Max & Melvin outside in the old Mile long bar.

Chatting away the last time I was there!

bennyw01

You must be seeing things.I never put i heard.You must have saw that through your contact lense. I heard you are messing with the wrong person right now.You clearly dont want to say this to me face to face.

chill out brother, welcome to the boards, take it easy you gotta understand new people join this site everyday and often they repeat or say things that lack proof or say someone said it which never appear. no need to get so confrontational and its nothing personal but its simple as disclosing your sources. plus its pretty hard to say it to your face over the boards, also that episode was pretty funny wasnt it :p

kcnole

You must be seeing things.I never put i heard.You must have saw that through your contact lense. I heard you are messing with the wrong person right now.You clearly dont want to say this to me face to face.

I'm not going to get into an argument with you, but you've got to chill out and slow down. You're basically spamming these threads and its highly annoying. If you know something or think you know something then fine, share it. However you're new here, you're obviously very young, so no, none of the seasoned posters on here are going to take you seriously.

You're not an insider, that's fine. Most of us aren't. Just chill out and talk about the things like everyone else, don't come on here out of the blue and start yammering on like you're in on the secret WDI group. There are a number of posters on here who have proven their reliability. Just sit back and listen to them, you'll learn a ton.

Listen to the people like Marni, Lee, Corrus (or whatever he's going by now), WDW1974, and a few others who's names slip my mind right now and you'll learn a lot. This board has some invaluable resources and if you listen to those guys you really will be in the know. So if you want to share that you heard a rumor, that's fine, but don't come on here and try to pass it off as if its solid evidence. It isn't. Most WDW castmembers are completely in the dark regarding anything of importance. Sure they think they know something, but the majority of them spread rumors worse than these fan sites. You wouldn't believe the garbage that has been reported on this site from people who "heard it from a castmember."

And that's all I'm going to say on this subject.

magicmaya

chill out brother, welcome to the boards, take it easy you gotta understand new people join this site everyday and often they repeat or say things that lack proof or say someone said it which never appear. no need to get so confrontational and its nothing personal but its simple as disclosing your sources. plus its pretty hard to say it to your face over the boards, also that episode was pretty funny wasnt it :p

Well it was hilarious.But it was hard seeing mickey do that.:ROFLOL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL6P3OSbLAs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Hr_2bRsY4&feature=related

GothMickey

this is what i heard from my aunt about the re entry tunnel.NOT THE COMPUTER.my aunt is to pretty to look like the computer.Or website!

Your aunt doesn't look like a computer or website? :ROFLOL:

Didn't you say you read your information from a website, then proceeded to say you heard it from your aunt? So, which is it?

magicmaya

Your aunt doesn't look like a computer or website? :ROFLOL:

Didn't you say you read your information from a website, then proceeded to say you heard it from your aunt? So, which is it?

aunt.I never i got it from a site.I got certain things from a site.Lite the new sealing inside the dome.But i got this from a site before i joined:side by side seating,I wish though.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
True ... but there used to be two loading chutes ... now (and it has been this way for probably 20 years or more now)
Shock horror.... I`ve narrowed it down (with help) to 1993-4-ish.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

I kinda like the clacking of the lift hills for SM but now that they will be quieter it will make it easier to hear the screams of the rockets that fly right by the lift hills and even those out on other parts of the course. I'm pumped to see how this turns out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom