Soarin' Expansion and new Soarin' Around the World film

aaronml

FYI I have heard from a couple of different sources, including a certain other popular forum, that the new scents for SATW will be Ocean (different ocean scent than the one used in SOC), Rose, and Grass (different than the Forest scent in SOC).
Some more info:
The Ocean Scent will be used during a flyover of Fiji
The Rose Scent will be used during a flyover of the Taj Mahal
The Grass Scent will be used during a flyover of Africa.

I have also heard information that corroborates that they will be able to easily switch back and forth between SOC and SATW, however I have heard that they actually have set it up so that they can easily switch between three separate shows (for projection, not as easily for scents). I'm not sure why they would do that — maybe they are leaving the door open for additional films in the future?

aaronml

Do we know what exactly the SOARIN queue will be at Epcot? What's the story?
Well the interactive part will be quite different than what we had with SOC. I've heard talk about some type of World Trivia-style game, but not much more than that, besides the fact that it probably won't leverage the same format that the old games did, as those were somewhat awkward/buggy/confusing :) .

KingOfEpicocity

Well the interactive part will be quite different than what we had with SOC. I've heard talk about some type of World Trivia-style game, but not much more than that, besides the fact that it probably won't leverage the same format that the old games did, as those were somewhat awkward/buggy/confusing :) .

Well that's good! But will
The queue itself be rethemed? I always found it rather boring.

RSoxNo1

aaronml

Disney tried, but negotiations were fell through, they said he was difficult to deal with ;)

I can't tell if you are being serious. Did negotiations actually fall through? The pre-show is not something I have heard much about, besides the fact that SHDL has a totally different one. The current Warburton one in Epcot doesn't specify California at any point as far as I can recall, so I don't see a reason why they couldn't stick with the existing pre-show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom