Soarin' Expansion and new Soarin' Around the World film

Zipadeelady

Maybe this is else where but hoping someone knows... When Soarin and Frozen open will they be in Tier 1 along with TT when booking fast passes.

OvertheHorizon

I'd love to see the original Soarin' in digital before the new movie opens in June.

As much as I love the score for the original Soarin', I hope that the new movie has a new musical score. After all, we'll always be able to see the original Soarin' (and hear its music) on YouTube.

Goofyernmost

Okay, so I I just relooked at the name of the attraction coming to Shanghai. Wow. I am very sad and astonished to now know that it will be called Soaring Over the Horizon. Yes, Soaring! Inggggg! I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the world Soaring was in the title. I don't care if it has something to do with translation. In English it is called Soarin', and it is without question a crime to add a g to the end. Regardless of any reason they can come up with. This blunder only throws a bone to those on here who have called it Soaring over the years. So annoying.
Actually, in English it is Soaring. In English slang it is Soarin. I don't think they will change anything about that even if it is different in China. They probably don't know slang. Or, heck it might even be a typo.

lazyboy97o

Actually, in English it is Soaring. In English slang it is Soarin. I don't think they will change anything about that even if it is different in China. They probably don't know slang. Or, heck it might even be a typo.
No, the name of the attraction in the United States is Soarin' and it has been since opening in 2001. The name in China will be Soaring.

Last edited:

hpyhnt 1000

Small update: the new Soarin offers 12 scenes from 6 continents. Add the Matterhorn to Great Wall, Sydney, and WDW.

And for those wondering (because I was), the California version of the attraction had 13 segments total, including Disneyland:
  1. Clouds/GG bridge
  2. Redwoods
  3. Hot air balloons
  4. Coastline
  5. Skiing in the mountains
  6. Yosemite falls
  7. Golf ball
  8. Orange groves
  9. Desert/fighter jets
  10. San Diego
  11. Sunset surfing
  12. LA at night
  13. Disneyland/fireworks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom