So my husband informs me that I'm sick!!

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Had to share this with you guys(sorry babe you knew I would) yesterday morning the hubby tells me that I have an obsession, actually a sickness pertaining to disney..."It's all you think about," as he said, anything through out the my day I can find something to do with disney and then he said" the shadow on the floor (which at the time looking did resemble a bat which kinda made me think of spectromagic parade , why don't really know but did) and you say "know what that reminds me of."...So I ask you is this really that bad..I think not, I mean he loves disney just like me, we go every year 1 or 2 times per year, we're dvc members the house basiclly in every room has something to do with disney, kids are obsessed too.. My goal one day is to be a castmember ..To me I think there could be worse addictions, alcohol(which Epcot had some great beverages around the world), Food (which disney has some great food) and so on....so to me yes I think of disney world pretty much all the time, At least once or twice a day I say "you know what this reminds me of" . And yes it has to do with disney, I don't know about you guys but I find as the trip gets closer, I get more obsessed, watching things on the internet or home movies, listening to theme park music. Yes I"m sick ,....Sorry to ramble just thought I'd share..So come on share the sickness, there are really worse thing in the world.....

I"m Dixiegirl and I'm A obsessed, sicko, Disneyholic

59 more days to go....till I get my medicine!!!!!!:hammer:

mpoppins76

Had to share this with you guys(sorry babe you knew I would) yesterday morning the hubby tells me that I have an obsession, actually a sickness pertaining to disney..."It's all you think about," as he said, anything through out the my day I can find something to do with disney and then he said" the shadow on the floor (which at the time looking did resemble a bat which kinda made me think of spectromagic parade , why don't really know but did) and you say "know what that reminds me of."...So I ask you is this really that bad..I think not, I mean he loves disney just like me, we go every year 1 or 2 times per year, we're dvc members the house basiclly in every room has something to do with disney, kids are obsessed too.. My goal one day is to be a castmember ..To me I think there could be worse addictions, alcohol(which Epcot had some great beverages around the world), Food (which disney has some great food) and so on....so to me yes I think of disney world pretty much all the time, At least once or twice a day I say "you know what this reminds me of" . And yes it has to do with disney, I don't know about you guys but I find as the trip gets closer, I get more obsessed, watching things on the internet or home movies, listening to theme park music. Yes I"m sick ,....Sorry to ramble just thought I'd share..So come on share the sickness, there are really worse thing in the world.....

I"m Dixiegirl and I'm A obsessed, sicko, Disneyholic

59 more days to go....till I get my medicine!!!!!!:hammer:
*stands up*

I'm Stephanie. And I am also a Disnoid. I feel your pain. :rolleyes:

I guess you can say I have the same illness! I think and talk about Disney everyday. People think I am crazy, I just cant help it. Not to mention I dream about Walt Disney World ALMOST every night. That scares me a bit. Its funny though. 117 more dayz and I will be cured...:p

dwayneswife

My DH told me this weekend, as we began discussing a possible short three-day trip the first of November, that I should attend a DA (Disney Anonymous) meeting. Yes, my name is Debbie, and I, too, am totally and completely, happily addicted.

Karolena

Who wouldn't want to be at the Happiest Place on Earth all the time? :confused:

I think those who don't are the really sick ones.:ROFLOL:

CAPTAIN HOOK

Dixiegirl - I'm sorry to inform you that your husband is the one who is sick - you poor thing, living with someone who isn't obsessed with Disney - that must be difficult. I feel sorry for you :animwink:

shoppingnut

It's not a sickness, it's a personality querk. Sorry to say, though, it is your hubby who is the sick one, he needs to fully come over to the Disney side of life. He's sorta living in the middle right now. :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

patsfan24

Get up, come on get down with the sickness!
Get up, come on get down with the sickness

They should make a Disney remix of that song

thegoof

So, I'm wondering.....does having an ipod full of WDW park music to listen to in the car and while jogging, checking frequent WDW fan sites and blogs multiple times a day, listening to every possible Disney podcast I can find, constantly trying to squeeze more Disney merchandise into my home decor, checking at least once a week to see the latest "pin" releases, and driving 7 hours at least once a month to spend a weekend AND spending at least 3 weeks a year at the most magical place on earth a sickness? (and this list could go on for awhile)

It's a good thing I refuse to take any medication.....I DON'T WANT TO BE CURED!!!!!!

BiggerTigger

When we talk about having "withdrawls" from Walt Disney World, then yes Virginia, you have a sickness. I can proudly say that I am not a Disneyholic.

*As I google for Disney tickets again*

It's not for me, I do it for the kids.

*Informed I don't have kids. :eek:

:cry: Maybe I do have a sickness, when is the next meeting next to that giant ball in Epcot?

:ROFLOL: :lol: :ROFLOL:

DisneyGigi

When we talk about having "withdrawls" from Walt Disney World, then yes Virginia, you have a sickness. I can proudly say that I am not a Disneyholic.

*As I google for Disney tickets again*

It's not for me, I do it for the kids.

*Informed I don't have kids. :eek:

:cry: Maybe I do have a sickness, when is the next meeting next to that giant ball in Epcot?

:ROFLOL: :lol: :ROFLOL:

I hear Mickey is the therapist:ROFLOL:
BTW... OT but I love your avatar... that is too cute!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom