Sky-Way Station being cleared

The Conundrum

I came up with another possible theory why this is being done (assuming that it is true).

Is there any backstage utilities behind Fantasyland that may need to be remove during the *RUMORED* upcoming refurb? Maybe due to FL expansion they will move stuff to behind TL where the skyway/galaxy theater were?

Ideally, this bulldozing would be done to build a new attraction but alas..:rolleyes:

WDW1974

Does anyone know (anyone reputable) if this is indeed happening and, if so ... why?

I just returned from WDW and didn't see anything going on there as of Monday.

And I have neither the time nor desire to read 22 pages ... help!!!

jt04

Does anyone know (anyone reputable) if this is indeed happening and, if so ... why?

Well at least now we see where you get your so called "insider" info now. Tirian and WDWMagic. We've made much progress today. :p

The Conundrum

Did I just read that there are tarps up around the skyway station as of this moment???

Man whats gotten into MK all of a sudden its almost as if Bob Iger just discovered WDW1974's decade worth of comments and suggestions lol

jt04

Did I just read that there are tarps up around the skyway station as of this moment???

Man whats gotten into MK all of a sudden its almost as if Bob Iger just discovered WDW1974's decade worth of comments and suggestions lol

No it's just the cycle of Disney's theme park operations. Nothing new here.

Mr.EPCOT

Why is everyone getting worked up over tarps around the Skyway station all of 2 sudden? They've been up there for months.

I believe you're thinking of TL DL's Skyway.

The store at our Skyway was called Ursa's Major Minor Mart before it closed. (I checked an old Birnbaum's to be sure.)

I was wondering if I was thinking of Disneyland. But then what was the name of the shop before New Tomorrowland?

EPCOT Explorer

I believe you're thinking of TL DL's Skyway.

The store at our Skyway was called Ursa's Major Minor Mart before it closed. (I checked an old Birnbaum's to be sure.)
Heh! I remember that!:eek:

I'm thinking it's for SM but this is very hush, hush.:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom