Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Opening Sooner than we think?

WDWYankee15

There is no way it is going to be running with guests on Feb 7.
I agree with that. What I was saying is that, based upon what Rose&Crowner had said previously, he was lead to believe it would have a soft opening on February 7. He was pretty clear on that and he has been right on dates before. So while I am not doubingt his source of information and belief, it is apparant that it will not be ready 2 weeks from tomorrow. So perhaps his source and belief was not wrong when he made the statement about a soft opening date, but rather the date was the plan and it now has had to change. We all know Test Track was "planned" to open way before it ever did. You know what they say about "best laid plans."

I was simply inquiring from Rose&Crowner if he was sticking by that date (which I agree seems impossible) or has he heard of a new revised date that he wished to share.

I hope this clarifies. I like to be a glas half full guy, but you would have to be a cup runnith-over kind of a guy to still be holding out hope to be operating in two weeks.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
There is no way it is going to be running with guests on Feb 7.

Yeah, they haven't even started on the grass on the mountain (at least not that has been reported) and I think that would take a few weeks to complete. The I would guess at least a week or two to remove the scaffolding. I would also guess there are a couple weeks of work still to be done in the queue are based on the most recent pictures.

Animaniac93-98

Yeah, they haven't even started on the grass on the mountain (at least not that has been reported) and I think that would take a few weeks to complete. The I would guess at least a week or two to remove the scaffolding. I would also guess there are a couple weeks of work still to be done in the queue are based on the most recent pictures.

That and nobody has mentioned that CMs have been hired or trained to operate it yet.

Sped2424

tumblr_lxxtuoyEcN1r76lino1_500.gif

Sped2424

In Europe, and most countries besides US, dates go day/month/year, so 2/7/14 is July 2nd, not February 7th.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country
July 2nd? there is no way. This thing should be done at the latest in may. They are even adding way more trees this week to top of the mountain.
http://micechat.com/55617-magic-kingdom-news-updates/
The other dates he has given have all been in the US format, why change now? Disney would have to be stupid to have this thing so close to Diagon alley.

orky8

July 2nd? there is no way. This thing should be done at the latest in may. They are even adding way more trees this week to top of the mountain.
http://micechat.com/55617-magic-kingdom-news-updates/
The other dates he has given have all been in the US format, why change now? Disney would have to be stupid to have this thing so close to Diagon alley.

I'm not the one saying it's the date -- you asked what it meant, and I told you. I don't think 2/7/14 is the correct date, regardless of how it is read, as I think soft openings in March, but what the hell do I know.

Sped2424

I'm not the one saying it's the date -- you asked what it meant, and I told you. I don't think 2/7/14 is the correct date, regardless of how it is read, as I think soft openings in March, but what the hell do I know.
I wasn't aiming that at you, just me stating that there really can't be another interpretation to that date.

sabbyxxo

Of course, I heard by Spring 2014 would be the official opening... Does anyone have word on whether it'll be opened by early April? Cuzzzzz that's when I'll be back :p hehe

Fingers crossed! Excited.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom