Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Opening Sooner than we think?

Scuttle

Yes, but just because we haven't seen it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened.
Unlikely with all the social media these days. Everyone has a camera and I would just think it'd be extremely unlikely to miss dummy testing.

Especially with the glass panels allowing viewing of most of the track.

Who knows though your right. Is it possible they did it at night?

tdpolo26

Unlikely with all the social media these days. Everyone has a camera and I would just think it'd be extremely unlikely to miss dummy testing.

I hope they don't test on animals...unless its the tour groups from a certain country .... just saying

danlb_2000

Premium Member

I agree it's unlikely, but it is possible.

tdpolo26

ok just in .... heard it from a local cashier in buffalo that has nothing to do with disney and can not even point it out on a map that the soft opening will prolly be tomorrow:rolleyes:
off to start a new thread:D
lol

Last edited:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
ok just in .... heard it from a local cashier in buffalo that has nothing to do with disney and can not even point it out on a map that the soft opening will prolly tomorrow:rolleyes:
off to start a new thread:D
lol

Probably just as good if not better then the info you would get from a CM. ;)

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Who said they still used dummies? Look very closely at some of those pictures and videos of testing...

Now that I have gone back over the videos I think I see what he is referring to. In this shot you can see weights on the yellow polls in the cars. They may be using this instead of water dummies:

MineRide.jpg

phi2134

Now that I have gone back over the videos I think I see what he is referring to. In this shot you can see weights on the yellow polls in the cars. They may be using this instead of water dummies:

View attachment 41556
When I saw this , I think this was very early on in testing, possibily the first set of car pics. I was thinking it might be to test the swaying of the cars because of the full load on one side

raymusiccity

When I saw this , I think this was very early on in testing, possibily the first set of car pics. I was thinking it might be to test the swaying of the cars because of the full load on one side

I wonder how thay simulate any probable high jinks from rowdy passengers? I can imagine a tour group seeing how much they could make the cars swing from side to side. I know they've eliminated 'grad nights', but, there's always that certain element looking to see how much they can get away with.

Sped2424

I wonder how thay simulate any probable high jinks from rowdy passengers? I can imagine a tour group seeing how much they could make the cars swing from side to side. I know they've eliminated 'grad nights', but, there's always that certain element looking to see how much they can get away with.
Maybe they will just fly out of the cart and gravity can be the punishment....too dark? lol

danlb_2000

Premium Member

I think with the design of the cars it would be hard to rock them manually.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Now that you mention it, I think I do remember this being discussed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom