Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Opening Sooner than we think?

dvitali

Is there anything strange about the Magical Kingdom schedule next several months like closing early or no firework that suggest they might close New FantasyLand for the big shots to dine under the stars when the mine train open? I was in MK when the first part of fantasy land open for the grand opening, the ribbon cutting, media invites (return of the dragon?), special merchandise , show in front of castle? If we can find strange items in the schedule for the grand opening than we figure out the the soft opening?

gonnichi

That is okay, we are actually quite proud of that fact here. And we are the only state in our Union that was once it's own country. The Republic of Texas 1836-1846.:)

I thought that Hawaii was also its own country once. I have also heard that Hawaii is not truly a state in the Union. Does anyone know for sure?

doctornick

I thought that Hawaii was also its own country once. I have also heard that Hawaii is not truly a state in the Union. Does anyone know for sure?

It depends on one's definition of "sovereign state" but other than Texas, multiple current US states had periods of sovereignty before joining the USA: California, Vermont, Hawai'i, and part of Florida. There may be more, but those are just ones I know of.

WDWYankee15

Not that I doubt the info of Rose&Crowner, but I know as testing and projects go, timelines have to adjust. Since it has been a few weeks, do you still think a soft opening will occur on February 7? If not, do you have a new date?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom