Sept. 2010 roll call.........

disneycouple07

The DW and I are planning to recreate our first trip to WDW 25 years ago ( back then she was my new honey, it took me 5 years to wise up and marry her ). We are coming in Saturday of Labor Day weekend and staying a week at Port Orleans French Quarter. I have reservations at Cindy's Castle on Monday at the exact time and date we ate there in 1985. I remember it being no problem getting a seat next to the window. Something tells me we better get there early if we want to sit there this time.

How sweet! I hope you and the DW have a magical time! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

davictim

:wave:hello everyone! this is my very first post on this board! look forward to chatting with all of you. i will be at WDW sept 8th thru sept 14th....been almost 2 years since last visit...being in my 40's, this is my chance to act like a kid, even if for a short time!

Welcome aboard!:wave:

We have a lot in common, I'm from Georgia, in my 40's, act like a kid at WDW, and anxiously awaiting for September (11-18)!!!!

Upvote 0

jmvd20

September 18 - 26th at CBR. Its been 4 long years since I was last there... But now our son is 3.5 years old and will hopefully love it half as much as I do! First trip for him and the longest time I have been away from the Mouse.

Upvote 0

Lozzie

We'll be there from the 9th-23rd September. Staying at the PORS! Gonna do MNSSHP on the 14th. It will be our 5th anniversary when we're there too! So cant waaaaiit! Its dragging!! Needs to come quicker!

Upvote 0

Sleeping Jilly

Well be there Sept. 19th - 28th... still hoping i made the right choice taking my kids out of school!! We went 2 years ago in April and was just to crowded for us, hopefully september will be better, can someone confirm this for me? The free dinning also helped me decide!:D

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

48 days - Sept 18 - 27 at FW campground. Leaving NY with the "rig" on Wed Sept 15 after work and hoping to - planning to -- be south of Richmond, Route 295 by early morning on 9/16. Very first time staying at FW campground.

Upvote 0

dave&di

:wave:hello everyone! this is my very first post on this board! look forward to chatting with all of you. i will be at WDW sept 8th thru sept 14th....been almost 2 years since last visit...being in my 40's, this is my chance to act like a kid, even if for a short time!

Hi ! Welcome to WDWMagic! My DB and I will also be at WDW 8th - 14th, and it was two years since we last went, my DB is 40, me 33 but my joints feel older! WDW is the only place I let my hair down and behave like a spoilt brat! Enjoy your trip :wave:

Upvote 0

adamneely

I'll be heading down Sept 5th-10th! I'm so stoked to only have 35 more days left till I get to be back in the world. If you want more information just check out my pre-trip report, its in my signature.

Upvote 0

todpatcam

60 days to go; sept 30 thru oct 6 - We can't wait to leave the day to day issues and job issues behind and be kids again for 7 great days. There no other place like WDW- we love it!!!!

This year is more special since we will be there during our DS's 9th birthday - how great will that be.

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

39 days to go until I leave for my 4 day trip. Then about 63 days until our family trip to the World, will be my daughters 2nd trip and my son's 4th trip to a Disney park. So excited. Reading Hidden Secrets to Walt Disney World and can't wait to check out the things revealed in the book.

Upvote 0

Stellajack

We'll be there from the 9th-23rd September. Staying at the PORS! Gonna do MNSSHP on the 14th. It will be our 5th anniversary when we're there too! So cant waaaaiit! Its dragging!! Needs to come quicker!

[Lozzie, I love your avatar!]

45 days until Disney's Magical Express to POR.

Upvote 0

Cosmic Commando

9/23-10/3 at Pop. It will be me, DW, DS(almost 4), and DD (1.5). It will have been over two years since we've been last, so it will be DD's first trip! It's also the longest trip we've taken so we're extra excited if that's even possible. Hope everyone has a great time!

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

We're still slated for September but still not 100% sure the trip will happen. It's hard to get excited with so much uncertainty. I hate that. Usually there's so much excitement that goes into the planning. Not so this go around. It makes me sad in a way.

Then I'm also very tempted to shift the adventure out to the west coast entirely. I want to see Disneyland so bad. I think I may also still be suffering the effects of the bad tastes left in my mouth from the January trip. Crazy. I know.

I think the main thought that keeps us going right now is Stormalong Bay. Oh how we need to log some hours laying by the pool relaxing....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom